The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-03-2014, 01:18 AM

Can We Add Googles In Page Analytics and Universal Codes to Track Conversion at the Order Confirmation Page of the ECWID App on our Wix Site?

Hi!

We've been using Wix for transacting some business using the Wix Online Store App and find that the ECWID App seems much more powerful and capable in providing better Order Management (and thus fulfillment) for our Customers.

We have planned a campaign to use Google Adwords and thus to calculate ROI more effectively we NEED to input the necessary conversion tracking code at the ORDER CONFIRMATION page in the ECWID store. Is this possible? If so, how?
If not, WHY?

Please advise soonest!
Thanks!

Cy
Old 10-03-2014, 02:56 AM

Please help.

Hi!
Any way we can get a response on this ticket as I am sure with the 'magical variation' of ECWID and WIX surely there must be a good solution at play for customers screaming for Google Adwords tracking/universal analytics/conversion tracking roi requirements.

Thanks!

Last edited by Vitaliy Golovin; 10-03-2014 at 08:11 AM.
Old 10-03-2014, 08:38 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Galerie View Post
Hi!

We've been using Wix for transacting some business using the Wix Online Store App and find that the ECWID App seems much more powerful and capable in providing better Order Management (and thus fulfillment) for our Customers.

We have planned a campaign to use Google Adwords and thus to calculate ROI more effectively we NEED to input the necessary conversion tracking code at the ORDER CONFIRMATION page in the ECWID store. Is this possible? If so, how?
If not, WHY?

Please advise soonest!
Thanks!

Cy
Hi,

Ecwid allows you to connect your Google Analytics account to your Ecwid store. Please refer to this article for more info on how to set it up in your Ecwid store: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...ogle-analytics

If you want to place a Adwords tracking code on your Thank you page, please check out these instructions: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/porta...-tracking-code

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you.
Old 10-06-2014, 08:19 AM

Thanks!

By the way, are we able to pay a monthly fee for using the Ecwid ecommerce platform with ONE Wix site but then changeover and use it for a different wix site (owned by the same company).

For example we want to use WIX.com SITE 1 and pay for a monthly fee for using the Premium ECWID app there, but then after say 2 weeks we want to switch to different site say WIX.com SITE 2?

WE need help determining if we are able to purchase the ECWID Premium Plan for a month using a different WIX site and then CHANGE to a different Wix site?

Please advise soonest
Thanks

Last edited by Arthur Belostotsky; 10-07-2014 at 06:51 AM. Reason: duplicate
Old 10-07-2014, 01:21 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar Galerie View Post
Thanks!

By the way, are we able to pay a monthly fee for using the Ecwid ecommerce platform with ONE Wix site but then changeover and use it for a different wix site (owned by the same company).

For example we want to use WIX.com SITE 1 and pay for a monthly fee for using the Premium ECWID app there, but then after say 2 weeks we want to switch to different site say WIX.com SITE 2?

WE need help determining if we are able to purchase the ECWID Premium Plan for a month using a different WIX site and then CHANGE to a different Wix site?

Please advise soonest
Thanks
Hi,

Surely you can do that. Let me guide you through it.

When you set up a new Wix website you need to add Ecwid app as well.
So after you add it, you are prompt either to create a new Ecwid account or connect your existing Ecwid store using Store ID (See my screenshot: http://take.ms/Hv4jS)
Click on the link I showed you in my screenshot and insert your Store ID in this field.
After you do this, your store will be connected with your new website -> http://take.ms/9nsth

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:34 PM

Default Ecwid store will appear on both wix websites...

Sorry to butt in... I am new to ecwid and need to check this for my own understanding...

As I see it, we can put an ecwid store on more than one website and it will be basically the same and both can sell the same products...???

Thank you.
Old 02-12-2015, 05:04 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Mendelson View Post
Sorry to butt in... I am new to ecwid and need to check this for my own understanding...

As I see it, we can put an ecwid store on more than one website and it will be basically the same and both can sell the same products...???

Thank you.
Hello Anne,
Thank you for contacting Ecwid Customer Care Team!

You can add your Ecwid store to as many web sites as you want. At that all these store fronts will have the same shipping and payment options, tax settings, etc. Moreover, all these storefronts can be managed from the same Ecwid control panel.

Also, it is possible to display different sets of products on different web sites, using the same Ecwid account. More detailed information can be found in this article: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1155759

Should you have further questions or need assistance, just let us know!
We are always glad to help you.

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wendy For This Useful Post:
Anne Mendelson (02-12-2015)
Old 02-12-2015, 07:04 PM

Default Put store on 2 websites...

Thank you for your reply. I like the idea of selecting different categories for different websites, but it sounds tooooooo complicated.

So, as wix have just added a new feature of being able to link to outside websites from a menu option, I think I shall just link to the store category with the other websites products in it.
Old 02-16-2015, 03:00 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne Mendelson View Post
Thank you for your reply. I like the idea of selecting different categories for different websites, but it sounds tooooooo complicated.

So, as wix have just added a new feature of being able to link to outside websites from a menu option, I think I shall just link to the store category with the other websites products in it.
Hello Anne,
Thanks a lot for your reply!

Quote:
I like the idea of selecting different categories for different websites, but it sounds tooooooo complicated
There is the corresponding option in our official Wix plugin. Once you install Ecwid store on your Wix website using our plugin, you will be able to select the "Default Category" in the storefront settings. Please, check the screenshot:

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
adwords, confirmation, conversion, order, wix