View Poll Results: Do you like this worksheet and would you like tutorials and updates?
Yes - Thanks so much - keep it coming 24 92.31%
No - why would I need this 1 3.85%
I would like tutorials via youtube or pdf 3 11.54%
I would not care to have tutorials 1 3.85%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2014, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth Wooden View Post
I just recently discovered this workbook and want to use it for my online business. The workbook currently has almost everything I need to effectively track my sales and profits except postal expenses. I would like to be able to add two fields for postal expenses; one field for what the customer was charged and the other for the actual expense I paid to ship the package. Sometimes I make a profit and other times I do not. I would like to have these expenses included in my sales and profits report. Could you please tell me how this can be made possible?
LOL you could do this/this could be done... One thing I wanted to ask are you using version 1.0 or 2.0? I think 2.0 has more fields, not the one your looking for but more fields.

Your suggestion is a good one and that probably could be added. Here is the thing. That workbook is a computational nightmare. I would literally have to relearn the workbook to alter it. Not to say I am not motivated but I have a lot on my plate right now.

I even made another bad ass workbook for product pricing and profitability. It is freaking amazing.

So hold tight and let me see what I can do.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
excel, inventory, sales, workbook, worksheets