The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-14-2015, 11:11 PM

from cart to login to cart again

Hi. When a customer chooses to login instead of placing his email in the box in the payment detail page, he is taken to the login page. When he logs in, he is taken to the site's starting page. I would like the customer to be taken back to the page he abandoned before he loged in. Is that possible? Thank you.
Old 03-17-2015, 09:24 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldetalle View Post
Hi. When a customer chooses to login instead of placing his email in the box in the payment detail page, he is taken to the login page. When he logs in, he is taken to the site's starting page. I would like the customer to be taken back to the page he abandoned before he loged in. Is that possible? Thank you.
Hello,
I am so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue.

I checked your Ecwid store, using this link: https://rebozoseldetalle.ecwid.com

I did the following steps:

- added a product to the bag
- went to checkout
- entered shipping details
- clicked "Sign in" button on the Payment details page and entered my login information

After these steps I was redirected to Payment details page. As I can see, the checkout in your store is working correctly from my side.

Please, help me to reproduce the issue you faced: provide me with the URL address of the website, where you added Ecwid. I will test it and will reach you out with the solution.

I hope to hear you soon. Thank you!

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 03-17-2015, 07:47 PM

Thank you for checking. Yes, when I do the same on my starter site, that's how it works. Not so though, on the joomla site where I am taken to my profile page, having to start the whole check-out process again.....a little bit annoying. Do you think you could direct me to where I should look to correct this behavior? Unfortunately, this is a local site.
Old 03-18-2015, 10:10 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldetalle View Post
Thank you for checking. Yes, when I do the same on my starter site, that's how it works. Not so though, on the joomla site where I am taken to my profile page, having to start the whole check-out process again.....a little bit annoying. Do you think you could direct me to where I should look to correct this behavior? Unfortunately, this is a local site.
Hello,

I posted the reply in the adjacent thread. Please, check this link: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?p=127191#15

Thank you!

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.