The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-08-2015, 07:56 PM

Office365 email notification not being delivered

My client migrated their email yesterday to Office 365 through GoDaddy and now they are not receiving any notifications. They don't get any as the admin or testing as a customer BUT the notifications work just fine when I test with other email addresses. I called GoDaddy since I know this is an issue with the email address, but they said it is something on Ecwid's end (notifications from the actual Wordpress site work just fine, other emails are just fine.. it's JUST Ecwid.

Any suggestions why they are being blocked?
Old 06-09-2015, 07:43 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifted420 View Post
My client migrated their email yesterday to Office 365 through GoDaddy and now they are not receiving any notifications. They don't get any as the admin or testing as a customer BUT the notifications work just fine when I test with other email addresses. I called GoDaddy since I know this is an issue with the email address, but they said it is something on Ecwid's end (notifications from the actual Wordpress site work just fine, other emails are just fine.. it's JUST Ecwid.

Any suggestions why they are being blocked?
Hello,

Thank you for your message. I am very sorry to hear you have faced this issue.

I have checked our mail servers, and as far as I can see the emails are not delivered to your email address, because they've been marked as spam.

After several unsuccessful attempts to deliver the emails to your address our mail server refused to send more emails and temporarily put your address on a rejection list.

You need to check your spam filters and allow the notifications from Ecwid. After you do this we will remove your address from the rejection list and you will start receiving the notifications again.

Please, let me know when you make the necessary adjustments.
Old 06-09-2015, 03:56 PM

I have already checked this, emails from Ecwid are not marked as spam and ecwid is a "contact" - they are just not reaching our email for some reason. I have tried everything but no luck....
Old 06-09-2015, 04:58 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
I have already checked this, emails from Ecwid are not marked as spam and ecwid is a "contact" - they are just not reaching our email for some reason. I have tried everything but no luck....
Thank you very much for your response.

I have just removed your email address from rejection list. I suggest you place a test order in your store and check how mail notifications work now and I would like to ask you inform me about results. I will also check them from my side.

Hope this helps. Look forward to hearing from you.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:03 PM

It works now! Thank you!
Old 06-10-2015, 07:25 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
It works now! Thank you!
You are welcome!

I am very glad to hear the issue has been resolved.

If any additional questions appear - please do not hesitate to ask. We are very glad to help you!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
email notifications, office 365