The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-28-2012, 02:00 AM

Thanks - I got it to work.
Just wondering if the is a way of removing the dollar amount showing in the tax line.
I have changed this to be
"GST included in price", buy the following still appears next to this copy "$0.00".
Is there a way of removing the dollars and cents completely, but still keeping the GST reference?
Old 03-29-2012, 01:21 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerri Sands View Post
Thanks - I got it to work.
Just wondering if the is a way of removing the dollar amount showing in the tax line.
I have changed this to be
"GST included in price", buy the following still appears next to this copy "$0.00".
Is there a way of removing the dollars and cents completely, but still keeping the GST reference?
Yes, it is possible. In order to remove tax value, you should add following code in the end of your CSS theme:

Code:
.ecwid-productBrowser-cart-taxAmount,
tr.ecwid-Invoice-Summary-taxRow .ecwid-Invoice-Summary-value,
div.div.ecwid-PrintableInvoice  tr.ecwid-Invoice-Summary-taxRow .ecwid-Invoice-Summary-value {
 display: none;
}
Once you add this code tax cost will be hidden.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Old 03-29-2012, 03:09 PM

Hi can you also provide the code to hide the shipping copy and amount?
Old 04-19-2012, 07:43 AM

As far as I understand, you refer to the shipping line displayed on the Order summary page. Is that correct? If so, to hide it please add the following code in the end of your CSS theme:

Code:
div.ecwid-Invoice-Summary-label, div.ecwid-Invoice-Summary-value {
display: none;
}
Click "Save (Ctrl+S)".
Old 07-16-2012, 08:46 PM

Would you happend to know how to add an extra tax line in case there are more than one ? (In quebec we have a GST and a QST) i've managed to add both taxes in my backend but would like it to be displayed and not combined during checkout.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:34 AM

Unfortunately, it is not possible to split the taxes in Ecwid cart at the moment. As a workaround we can suggest the following: if these two taxes are always applied to all the products and all the orders in your store, you can change "Tax" language label to something like "Tax (GST+QST)". Please refer to the following article for instructions:
http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/22978888/...inmystorefront

If you would like to have the ability to display separate taxes in Ecwid, please pay attention to this idea:
http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...es-on-invoices

It is not exactly the behavior you describe, but you can vote for it if you like it, or you can create your own idea with a more precise description of the desired behavior.
Old 06-22-2013, 09:17 PM

Default Canadian Tax Titles

Quick question,

When setting up the tax zones for Canadian provinces the ECWID invoice generates an invoice that just indicates "Tax" and no indication of the type of tax that was paid. For accounting purposes is it possible to display the different tax types for Canadian provinces? Some may be listed as "HST, GST, GST + PST, GST + QST"

I know how to setup the tax zones but when the tax is calculated by ECWID these are not broken down in the invoice, it just indicates "tax".

Please let me know if there is a feature to turn this on within ECWID.

Thanks,

Charlie.
Old 07-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Carpenter View Post
Quick question,

When setting up the tax zones for Canadian provinces the ECWID invoice generates an invoice that just indicates "Tax" and no indication of the type of tax that was paid. For accounting purposes is it possible to display the different tax types for Canadian provinces? Some may be listed as "HST, GST, GST + PST, GST + QST"

I know how to setup the tax zones but when the tax is calculated by ECWID these are not broken down in the invoice, it just indicates "tax".

Please let me know if there is a feature to turn this on within ECWID.

Thanks,

Charlie.
Hi,

Please refer to this post:
http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...7629#post57629

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.