Old 03-30-2020, 05:11 PM

Can we turn ON and OFF new featuresÉ

Hi,

I would like to start to take advantage of the next-gen storefront and multi-language support, but I know that some of the mods I made (script, css, etc) will stop working.
So, I would like to see what will be broken and will require fixing before I go full blown.

Can I turn ON next-gen store front to see what works and what broke and than back OFF until I fix all the broken functionalities?
Same would apply to Multi-Language support.

Also, is there a list of what is not supported by the next-gen storefront?

thanks,

Jocelyn
Old 03-31-2020, 04:28 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olkades1 View Post
Hi,

I would like to start to take advantage of the next-gen storefront and multi-language support, but I know that some of the mods I made (script, css, etc) will stop working.
So, I would like to see what will be broken and will require fixing before I go full blown.

Can I turn ON next-gen store front to see what works and what broke and than back OFF until I fix all the broken functionalities?
Same would apply to Multi-Language support.

Also, is there a list of what is not supported by the next-gen storefront?

thanks,

Jocelyn
Hello Jocelyn,
My name is Anastasia, Ecwid Support. Thank you for contacting us!

Some custom CSS codes developed for a previous storefront layout may not work with Next-gen storefront as it has new HTML elements and new CSS selectors. There is no list of what is not supported by the next-gen storefront.

I'd suggest that you contact us at support@ecwid.com and let us know what scripts and CSS you currently use, we'll check them and advise on next steps.

You can also enable the new storefront layout to see how it works, if needed you can disable it in the Ecwid admin > Settings > What's New.

Thank you!
Best regards,
Anastasia E.
Ecwid Support Team
Old 10-28-2020, 08:57 AM

Although Windows 10 includes the Settings app, you still need to use Control Panel to manage optional features on your computer, if you want to create virtual machines using Hyper-V, use Internet Information Services (IIS) to set up an FTP server, or add the Linux Bash command-line tool.

Here's how to turn on or off optional features on Windows 10 using Control Panel:

Open Control Panel.
Click on Programs.
Click the Turn Windows features on or off link.
On Windows Features, check or clear the feature you want.
Click OK to enable and disable the feature.
Restart your computer as indicated by the wizard to complete the task.
While you're in Windows Features, you'll see a long list with all the optional features you can manage. If they have a check mark, then it means that the feature is currently enabled on your computer myccpay.com

Last edited by Katrine; 10-29-2020 at 07:46 AM.
Old 10-30-2020, 11:18 AM

Thanks for the information njmcdirect

Tags
next-gen storefront