The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-23-2011, 07:56 PM

integrate ecwid with FB...and then aweber

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to integrate EVERYTHING. If I use ecwid as my shopping cart on my facebook fanpage, I need to be able to capture the customers info into my aweber list.

Does ecwid work with Authorize.net?

One idea I had was to use ecwid on my facebook page, the payment info would be captured and processed through authorize.net, and then I believe you can connect authorize.net with aweber.

Any thoughts?

styler
Old 04-24-2011, 12:50 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylerinc View Post
Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to integrate EVERYTHING. If I use ecwid as my shopping cart on my facebook fanpage, I need to be able to capture the customers info into my aweber list.

Does ecwid work with Authorize.net?

One idea I had was to use ecwid on my facebook page, the payment info would be captured and processed through authorize.net, and then I believe you can connect authorize.net with aweber.

Any thoughts?

styler
Yes, Ecwid works with Authorize.Net SIM: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853303/Payment-options

So if Authorize.Net has a built-in integration with AWeber, then I agree,that it's a good idea to use it.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 05-10-2011, 02:01 AM

Quote:
I believe you can connect authorize.net with aweber.

styler
Hi Styler,

Just wondering if you able to make this work?

I think it's crazy that ecwid doesn't easily connect to aweber (or other autoresponders).

Is any autoresponder integration on the way Qetzal???

Thanks,
John
Old 05-10-2011, 03:19 AM

Hey John...

I havn't tried it yet...still in the planning stages of our facebook fanpage, but will be integrating the ecwid app soon. i plan using our auth.net account and then linking that to aweber...hope it works.

From the research I've seen, it looks as though the FB shopping cart feature is still in it's infancy so hoping that with time and demand, someone (hopefully ecwid?) will provide the solution of integrating directly with 3rd party email marketing systems like aweber, Infusion Soft, icontact etc.

Keep me posted if you hear of any updates
Old 05-13-2011, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Hey John...

I havn't tried it yet...still in the planning stages of our facebook fanpage, but will be integrating the ecwid app soon. i plan using our auth.net account and then linking that to aweber...hope it works.

From the research I've seen, it looks as though the FB shopping cart feature is still in it's infancy so hoping that with time and demand, someone (hopefully ecwid?) will provide the solution of integrating directly with 3rd party email marketing systems like aweber, Infusion Soft, icontact etc.

Keep me posted if you hear of any updates
If you need any feature in Ecwid that you believe is missing, and there is no workaround that could satisfy you, you should add the suggestion about such feature to our ideas base. As soon as the idea gets some traction with votes of other community members, we will implement it for all Ecwid users.

Now I can see a few ways to use any solution like AWeber along with Ecwid. First of all you can use the signup forms (AWeber provides those) on your site / Facebook page to get your customers subscribed aside from Ecwid, so you don't need to modify anything.

Then, you can export the customers list you have in Ecwid control panel - it basically consists of names and email addresses of your registered customers. You can then possibly import this list into the application of your choice to build the mailing list.

Last but not least, you can use some custom programmed script and the admin notifications coming upon the new orders along with some custom script to add up new addresses to your list programmatically.

Using of either of these three ways is possible for virtually any mass communication platform, not just AWeber.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:49 PM

Hi,
I am a having a problem with an aweber form.
The button specifically. It shows a label on top of my background image, that says "submit" and seems to be generated by ecwid. If I remove it from the button, it will not work.
While the integration idea pays off, is there a way to hide this label?
Thanks.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:40 AM

Here's the current lineup of aweber supported applications

https://www.aweber.com/users/apps

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
aweber, facebook, integrate, shopping cart