The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-23-2010, 04:29 PM

Control Panel In Russian

The control panel in the Candy House paid account for Candy House Chocolates has some sections of it that are in Russian on the back end. When I go to payment options and try to add authorize.net as a credit card, most of the payment options on the left are in Russian? Is there a way for me to turn all of the cart into English?
Old 11-23-2010, 04:44 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB Security View Post
The control panel in the Candy House paid account for Candy House Chocolates has some sections of it that are in Russian on the back end. When I go to payment options and try to add authorize.net as a credit card, most of the payment options on the left are in Russian? Is there a way for me to turn all of the cart into English?
Hmm, try to open this link: https://my.ecwid.com/cp/?lang=en
It should load the control panel in Enlgish.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 11-23-2010, 04:48 PM

Default Still in Russian

When I click on it, it still loads the payment options section in Russian. Maybe I changed a setting somewhere?
Old 11-23-2010, 04:50 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
When I click on it, it still loads the payment options section in Russian. Maybe I changed a setting somewhere?
How is the rest of the control panel loaded? In English?

Old 11-23-2010, 05:02 PM

Default Rest of cart in English

Yeah, I just went through several other pages and it appears to just be the payment methods section of the control panel. Here's what it looks like.

You can see on the left side, all of the different options are in Russian? This isn't for my A&B Security account, it's for the Candy House account. I just use this account to post to the forums since the email associated with this account goes to my email account. Anyhow, I can't seem to figure out why it's in Russian, any thoughts?
Old 11-23-2010, 05:11 PM
Ecwid Team

It isn't Russian. I think it's Croatian or Slovenian

1. Who created this Ecwid account? You or your client?
2. Did your client rename these payment methods? Could you ask him?
3. Were these payment method names in English before?

Old 11-23-2010, 05:26 PM

Default Croation text?

I originally started setting up their account as a free ecwid account. When they reached their 100 product limit they took over the account and I let them upgrade to a paid account using their contact information. That's when they changed the email to their email address, that's why I use this other account I setup for a client because the emails come to my inbox (would be REALLY nice to be able to setup accounts and have different admin logins haha, but that's another topic).

Anyhow, she's American and speaks English so I don't think she would have changed any of those to Croatian? But before she upgraded, it was all in English as far as I remember.
Old 11-23-2010, 05:34 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Anyhow, she's American and speaks English so I don't think she would have changed any of those to Croatian? But before she upgraded, it was all in English as far as I remember.
Ecwid even doesn't have the Croatian translation of the backend, so most likely somebody has changes these names manually.

Anyway, please report this problem to our bug-tracker, we will investigate the server logs.

Old 11-23-2010, 05:44 PM

Default Changed Names

Wow, yeah I'm almost certain she doesn't speak Croatian so I have no idea how that happened. I'll ask her though, but I highly doubt she changed them, but stranger things have happened. I'll report it to the bug tracker if she confirms that she didn't change the names. I can edit the name manually and change it to say Credit Card instead of what it says in Croatian correct?

Thanks Eugene!
Old 11-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
I can edit the name manually and change it to say Credit Card instead of what it says in Croatian correct?!
Correct. Just click the name your want to edit.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.