The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-22-2009, 01:43 PM

change placement of product details panel

I am fairly new to css and am wondering if there is a way of making the right hand panel box on the product page appear below the product picture as opposed to floating right. The reason being that it doesn't fit easily into most wordpress templates and I do not want to amend my WP css as I am happy with it.

Currently the picture is cut into by the right hand description box and I do not want to make the pictures any smaller. Moving the box below I am hoping will solve the problem by giving me room I hope.

Any advice gratefully recieved. Thanks!
Old 10-22-2009, 02:57 PM
Ecwid Team

Could you please post your store URL?

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 10-22-2009, 03:00 PM

Sure, it's

http://samanthaluck.com/?page_id=3

at the moment...

Literally just inserted the store in a brand new WP theme today so completely at the beginning! Thx.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:26 AM

I have just noticed that I can ipload 500x500px pictures in the detailed images and view them at this size in lightbox so I am happy to have a thumbnail instead of moving the box to the bottom. Thanks.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:20 AM

Sorry, I thought I could get away with the small viewing area in my WP theme but I have just realised that adding more categories makes the top category menu run into and get hidden by my WP right hand column.

Please can anyone offer me any possible suggestions for this? Maybe I need to remove it altogether... If so, How can I go about this?

Thanks for your help. My URL is above.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:11 AM
Ecwid Team

I think you need to modify your WP theme and get rid of the sidebar on your store page. I.e. all your site pages will have the sidebar, but the store page will don't show it. It will fix the issue with the categories and the small viewing area.

Please refer to this article for more information on how to implement it: http://codex.wordpress.org/Pages#Cre...Page_Templates

If you need any help with this, let me know.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.