The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria Shmanatova View Post
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for keeping us informed.

As far as I understand, you want to display "PLU" attribute in "New order" admin email notifications. I've found another code for you, which can work for you
Code:
${orderItem.attributes[2].name} ${orderItem.attributes[2].value}
Please, try using this code instead of the previous one and see how that works. I've tested it in my store (placed an order and received the admin email) and it displayed fine, please see the screenshot http://take.ms/VmbpN

Feel free to write back about the results. Hope to hear from you.
I changed the code to what you gave me. It's still only working sporadically - but mostly just not working. There's got to be something that's throwing off the code, right...?
Old 07-17-2015, 02:12 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy C View Post
I changed the code to what you gave me. It's still only working sporadically - but mostly just not working. There's got to be something that's throwing off the code, right...?
Hi Jeremy,

I'm sorry to hear it doesn't work.

I've tested the code in my store and it works fine. Can you please specify for which products it doesn't work?

Probably such products don't have the attributes or the attribute is in another place. Please, give me the SKU of product, the PLU of which is not displayed.

Hope to hear from you soon.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 07-20-2015, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria Shmanatova View Post
Hi Jeremy,

I'm sorry to hear it doesn't work.

I've tested the code in my store and it works fine. Can you please specify for which products it doesn't work?

Probably such products don't have the attributes or the attribute is in another place. Please, give me the SKU of product, the PLU of which is not displayed.

Hope to hear from you soon.
I'm prettys sure all of the items have a PLU. But here's a specific example, of an item that is working very inconsistently:
Sweetness Bouquet
SKU: #030A108

In fact, now that I'm looking even closer at it, there is something even more disconcerting...

Check out the latest screenshot. Notice right after the SKU there is a line that says, "Rethink Cannabis Apparel". Where's that coming from? Is this a hack?

All of the attached screenshots of orders placed in the last several days. As you can see, it's not consistently showing the PLU. Plus now it's showing something about cannabis...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 10.42.09 AM.png
Views:	38
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	3093   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 10.48.21 AM.png
Views:	32
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	3094   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 10.54.35 AM.png
Views:	33
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	3095  
Old 07-22-2015, 05:14 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
I'm prettys sure all of the items have a PLU. But here's a specific example, of an item that is working very inconsistently:
Sweetness Bouquet

In fact, now that I'm looking even closer at it, there is something even more disconcerting...

Check out the latest screenshot. Notice right after the SKU there is a line that says, "Rethink Cannabis Apparel". Where's that coming from? Is this a hack?

All of the attached screenshots of orders placed in the last several days. As you can see, it's not consistently showing the PLU. Plus now it's showing something about cannabis...
Dear Jeremy,

Thanks for the all the info you've given.

Now I'll need some time to examine it carefully and also test your template of "New order" admin notifications in my store to see how they would behave.

I'll write back as soon as I find out anything.

Old 07-24-2015, 02:44 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Sweetness Bouquet

Hi Jeremy,

You've also contacted us via email. Let us please continue the communication and work on your issue there.

Thank you.

Closed Thread
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
attributes, email notification