The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 07-15-2015, 03:02 PM
Tara T's Avatar
Tara T is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hudson Valley, NY
Posts: 28
Default


Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria Shmanatova View Post
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for keeping us informed.

As far as I understand, you want to display "PLU" attribute in "New order" admin email notifications. I've found another code for you, which can work for you
Code:
${orderItem.attributes[2].name} ${orderItem.attributes[2].value}
Please, try using this code instead of the previous one and see how that works. I've tested it in my store (placed an order and received the admin email) and it displayed fine, please see the screenshot http://take.ms/VmbpN

Feel free to write back about the results. Hope to hear from you.
I changed the code to what you gave me. It's still only working sporadically - but mostly just not working. There's got to be something that's throwing off the code, right...?
  #12  
Old 07-17-2015, 02:12 PM
Daria Sh.'s Avatar
Daria Sh. Daria Sh. is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 768
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy C View Post
I changed the code to what you gave me. It's still only working sporadically - but mostly just not working. There's got to be something that's throwing off the code, right...?
Hi Jeremy,

I'm sorry to hear it doesn't work.

I've tested the code in my store and it works fine. Can you please specify for which products it doesn't work?

Probably such products don't have the attributes or the attribute is in another place. Please, give me the SKU of product, the PLU of which is not displayed.

Hope to hear from you soon.
__________________
Daria
Ecwid Customer Care Team

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
  #13  
Old 07-20-2015, 02:58 PM
Tara T's Avatar
Tara T Tara T is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Hudson Valley, NY
Posts: 28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daria Shmanatova View Post
Hi Jeremy,

I'm sorry to hear it doesn't work.

I've tested the code in my store and it works fine. Can you please specify for which products it doesn't work?

Probably such products don't have the attributes or the attribute is in another place. Please, give me the SKU of product, the PLU of which is not displayed.

Hope to hear from you soon.
I'm prettys sure all of the items have a PLU. But here's a specific example, of an item that is working very inconsistently:
Sweetness Bouquet
SKU: #030A108

In fact, now that I'm looking even closer at it, there is something even more disconcerting...

Check out the latest screenshot. Notice right after the SKU there is a line that says, "Rethink Cannabis Apparel". Where's that coming from? Is this a hack?

All of the attached screenshots of orders placed in the last several days. As you can see, it's not consistently showing the PLU. Plus now it's showing something about cannabis...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 10.42.09 AM.png
Views:	38
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	3093   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 10.48.21 AM.png
Views:	32
Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	3094   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-07-20 at 10.54.35 AM.png
Views:	33
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	3095  
  #14  
Old 07-22-2015, 05:14 PM
Daria Sh.'s Avatar
Daria Sh. Daria Sh. is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 768
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy C View Post
I'm prettys sure all of the items have a PLU. But here's a specific example, of an item that is working very inconsistently:
Sweetness Bouquet
SKU: #030A108

In fact, now that I'm looking even closer at it, there is something even more disconcerting...

Check out the latest screenshot. Notice right after the SKU there is a line that says, "Rethink Cannabis Apparel". Where's that coming from? Is this a hack?

All of the attached screenshots of orders placed in the last several days. As you can see, it's not consistently showing the PLU. Plus now it's showing something about cannabis...
Dear Jeremy,

Thanks for the all the info you've given.

Now I'll need some time to examine it carefully and also test your template of "New order" admin notifications in my store to see how they would behave.

I'll write back as soon as I find out anything.
__________________
Daria
Ecwid Customer Care Team

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
  #15  
Old 07-24-2015, 02:44 PM
Daria Sh.'s Avatar
Daria Sh. Daria Sh. is offline
Ecwid Team
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 768
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy C View Post
I'm prettys sure all of the items have a PLU. But here's a specific example, of an item that is working very inconsistently:
Sweetness Bouquet
SKU: #030A108

In fact, now that I'm looking even closer at it, there is something even more disconcerting...

Check out the latest screenshot. Notice right after the SKU there is a line that says, "Rethink Cannabis Apparel". Where's that coming from? Is this a hack?

All of the attached screenshots of orders placed in the last several days. As you can see, it's not consistently showing the PLU. Plus now it's showing something about cannabis...
Hi Jeremy,

You've also contacted us via email. Let us please continue the communication and work on your issue there.

Thank you.
__________________
Daria
Ecwid Customer Care Team

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Closed Thread
The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
attributes, email notification

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:59 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.