The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-12-2013, 01:49 PM

mobile app

I cannot get the mobile app to work. How do i get the domain or the subdomain? First it tells me that there is no need because you guys automatically apply it, but then it says that i can use the subdomain. Would you please clarify?
Old 03-12-2013, 02:08 PM

You can choose any subdomain under .ecwid.com (e.g. myownshop.ecwid.com) and use it by applying for it in Ecwid control panel > System settings > General > Mobile version. You can also use the subdomain on your own domain (e.g. myownshop.myowndaomain.com), for which you have to follow the instructions in the came page of Ecwid control panel, those require you to change the DNS settings on your own server first.

However, the mobile catalog works even without setting the mobile domain.

What type of mobile domain do you want to have for your store?
Old 03-12-2013, 02:22 PM

I have already linked the shop tab to my facebook. That works correctly through a computer. The issue is that you cannot see the shop tab on a mobile device.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkenvyboutique View Post
I have already linked the shop tab to my facebook. That works correctly through a computer. The issue is that you cannot see the shop tab on a mobile device.
Please, refer to this post: http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthre...4459#post64459

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.