The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-07-2018, 04:04 AM

Help responsive design for mobile

hi

Im designing some new web pages as site https://www.webdesignvalley.com/ to be responsive for mobile devices. On the category browser page id like to be able to have 2 categories show side by side. At the moment with the category images i have the web page seems to narrow down to one category per line. can you tell how i change this to have at least two categories per line.

Do i have to change the size of the category images or reduce the gap between the images to achieve this ? Alternatively is there a way to shrink the images to a size which allows two images per line ? I am testing on a iphone at the moment but hope to test other mobiles in time.

Thanks
John Design
Old 03-07-2018, 02:32 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

This is Charlie, Ecwid customer care.

This can be achieved with a simple setting in your Control Panel on the Design page. Look for the Image Preference section and set the Image Size to "Small". It will automatically change the mobile layout of your Ecwid store to two columns (both categories and products). Screenshot of the settings:

It will look like this on your mobile device eventually (captured from my test store):

Hope, this helps.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie H. View Post
Hello,

This is Charlie, Ecwid customer care.

This can be achieved with a simple setting in your Control Panel on the Design page. Look for the Image Preference section and set the Image Size to "Small". It will automatically change the mobile layout of your Ecwid store to two columns (both categories and products). Screenshot of the settings:

It will look like this on your mobile device eventually (captured from my test store):

Hope, this helps.
thanks so much for your reply. I will to try it!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
web design