The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-28-2013, 04:30 PM

Question

I need a 2nd Silver (early adopter) account

I want to separate two stores and I need to place different ways of payment, different design, different shipping methods and different options. I know that I have to create new account to do that, but unfortunately there is no way for me to create new account and to pay only $17 per month for the Silver plan...

Please tell me... how to proceed? Is there any way for me to create a second early adopter account ?

Thank you!

Oggy G
Old 03-29-2013, 10:10 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oggy G View Post
I want to separate two stores and I need to place different ways of payment, different design, different shipping methods and different options. I know that I have to create new account to do that, but unfortunately there is no way for me to create new account and to pay only $17 per month for the Silver plan...

Please tell me... how to proceed? Is there any way for me to create a second early adopter account ?

Thank you!

Oggy G
Hi,

Unfortunately, it's technically not possible to assign Silver plan to new Ecwid accounts (that are registered after Oct 30 2012 when we introduced our current plans). To open one more Ecwid shop, you should create a new account that will have access to the four plans: http://www.ecwid.com/plans-and-pricing.html You can sign up to a plan that will meet your todays requirements as to various discounts, product variations, google shopping, number of products, etc.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Thank Ecwid team on Twitter

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
early adopter, second store, silver