The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-22-2017, 09:08 AM

Red face

General public AND Trade area question please

Hi, hope someone can help.

I'm trying to find the best way with Ecwid to have an open public store and a trade store. Is this possible? I'm hitting a brick wall.

The trade needs to have different pricing.

So far I have found out that you can have a different percentage adding to a group for the trade area, but now the client wants to add different prices, not percentages to certain items ... but I can't see to find out if this can be done.

Our only solution at the moment seems to buy TWO stores, but obviously, this is more money for the client who might not go for it AND the fact that it creates two separate inventories, so he has to look at two accounts - which isn't what he wants.

Any helps
Thanks in advance
Helen
Old 06-28-2017, 09:20 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi Helen,

Your question has been answered here: https://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?p=156372. Hopefully, one of the offered solutions would suit your needs.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.