The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-07-2011, 06:38 PM

Question Changing my Ecwid installation from Silver to Bronze

Can you let me know what I need to know regarding this? I have found that after getting my site set up, I am not making enough sales yet to justify paying for the Silver plan. So I would like to move from Silver to Bronze. Can you let me know what the best practice for this would be, and what are the main features I will lose? I know that I won't get to sell digital products and that it won't have the accounting feature, which are things I can live without. I'm just wondering if there is anything else I should be concerned with, like.. my payment gateways that I have set up, those will stay the same right?

Thanks.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:16 AM

There are currently Silver and Basic (free) plan in Ecwid, but there is no Bronze plan. When you change the plan from one to another, no store settings are changed, no products are deleted or locked, nothing is generally lost. However, if you downgrade from Silver plan to basic, some advanced functionality will not be available in your shop, and you will not be able to create more than 100 products in your shop (if you already have more than 100 products, they will stay, but you will not able to create more). You can compare the feature of these plans here: http://ecwid.com/compare-plans.html

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
bronze, downgrade, silver