The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-25-2011, 07:37 AM

Not yet SimplyCity, as I believe that this much anticipated feature is still under testing.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:00 AM

Do try out the beta version for free on their development server http://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4398
Then you can see if you will want to pay to upgrade your account to enable this feature when this version is launched.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:40 PM

5 days later and I've beta-tested it and I love it. It worked like a charm, save for a teeny weeny glitch, which can be easily overlooked, but otherwise I can't wait to see it over at the launching bay. ; )
Old 03-01-2011, 06:11 PM

So what measures did you take in your beta testing to stop people buying the default size by accident?
Old 03-02-2011, 06:38 PM

Oh, I didn't knew that they'd buy the default size by accident, as I didn't use the drag-n-drop to cart feature. I tested by modifying one of the current product's options and then having a new variation for that product.

As I clicked around, adding items to cart, removing and even attempting to checkout, I didn't notice any glaring issues such as 'Buying default size by accident' -- but now that you've mentioned it, I'll see if I can replicate the instance on my beta storefront.

Will get back to you soon~
Old 03-03-2011, 01:23 PM

yep - same question as above!
Hanging out for that option! Can't wait!
Old 03-03-2011, 04:34 PM

And by soon, I mean in a few days, cos I'm bogged down at work and I'm just sneaking in here to see if there's any replies. ; )
Old 03-06-2011, 04:19 PM

Guys, I did this:
1) Added sizing options to my product. Small, Medium & Large. The default is Small.

2) Launched the storefront, and clicked onto my product, selected Large and hit "Add to Bag".

3) When I open the bag, the option chosen is Large, which is correct. I don't see the 'default option' problem here, which would have meant that instead of Large, the shopping bag would incorrectly display Small, am I right?

Am I missing something from the issues that you guys face?
Old 03-06-2011, 06:04 PM

Yup,

Try showing the category in 'table view' and clicking 'Add to bag' from there instead of going into the product details
Old 10-04-2011, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by qetzal View Post
The very approximate date of releasing this feature is the end of January 2011, the very beginning of February.
Please Urgent!
Hi,
I'm here struggling with the same issue of the inventory tracking I've built an e-shop site using ecwid and now I'm requested to have this feature is it now available? is it only for paying version? if yes would be enough to pay for the monthly subscription? many thanks

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
clothing, size options, t-shirts