Old 08-12-2017, 10:30 PM

Already have WIX website and FB store. Just looking for an inventory control program. Is this a good one to use?

How can we help you?

Please provide the link to your storefront
Old 08-12-2017, 10:32 PM

I'm not sure this is what I am looking for or needing? Can someone offer any information? I have a website and domain though WIX. I also have a FB page and it's linked to my website. I am needing help with inventory control.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:14 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

Alexandra with Ecwid team here, thank you for contacting us!

Ecwid is an e-commerce solution available for everyone who wants to create and launch an online store. In a few words, it is an embeddable widget which can be added to any website or social network page, where it's possible to add custom codes.

You can upload products, change and manage their stock and options, setup different payment and shipping methods—all of this can be done within your Ecwid Control Panel.

More information on initial setup can be found here:

About Ecwid

Guide for new users

If you already have a website built with Wix, you are totally able to add Ecwid there as well. Please, refer to our guide on how to install Ecwid to Wix.

Also, you can install Ecwid to your Facebook page—thus, your customers will be able to place orders in your store right there. Here you'll find a guide on how to install Ecwid to Facebook.

Hope this helps. Please, feel free to contact us again, if any further questions arise. We'll be happy to assist in any possible way.