The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-21-2015, 06:51 PM

Sell prints for selected existing photo files from galleries in Wix

I want to utilize 100s of existing photographs from event sport photography using galleries in WIX. I have experimented with setting up an ecwid catalog. How would you recommend I proceed the integrated WIX/ecwid? I am trying to avoid uploading galleries directly into ecwid and attach the capability of ordering prints to the existing galleries in WIX. I do not even see a way to attach a gallery to multiple products.

Last edited by RandyScott; 05-21-2015 at 10:33 PM. Reason: added sentence to clarify
Old 05-26-2015, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyScott View Post
I want to utilize 100s of existing photographs from event sport photography using galleries in WIX. I have experimented with setting up an ecwid catalog. How would you recommend I proceed the integrated WIX/ecwid? I am trying to avoid uploading galleries directly into ecwid and attach the capability of ordering prints to the existing galleries in WIX. I do not even see a way to attach a gallery to multiple products.
Hi Randy,

Thank you for your question.

Ecwid is an ecommerce solution, which allows you to sell both physical and digital (downloadable) products.

You can add Ecwid to your Wix website with help of our app.

I suggest you the following solution for your case:
1. Add Ecwid to your website
2. Upload your photos in Ecwid as products
3. Add "Buy now" buttons to your gallery images using Wix HTML editor
4. Link these buttons to the URL's of the corresponding products

Thus, your customers will be able to view your photos inside the gallery. When they click "Buy now" button, they will be redirected to the product page where they'll be able to complete the purchase.

Otherwise, you can skip steps 3 and 4 and just allow your customers to use Ecwid Store page for purchases.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll be glad to help you.
Thanks.
Old 05-29-2015, 01:55 PM

For now, it will be much easier to let them go to the store and tell me which photos they wish to purchase. A single point request from the menu. I wish I could put this together quickly, but see no way to do that right off hand. I have been chasing a much tougher path by wanting to put the purchase button on every photo uploaded, so that the customer can do it in one step.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
ecwid, photograph, prints, wix