The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-21-2011, 04:56 AM

Lightbulb

How can i change my shopping bag color?

hi
how can i change my shopping bag color?
kindly tell me
Old 11-21-2011, 11:08 AM
Ecwid Team

You can change the look of your storefront in Ecwid by editing your custom CCS theme in Ecwid control panel → System Settings → Design → CSS Themes.

If you need to change color of shopping bag background image in the minicart widget, you should change the image itself by following these instructions:

1. Take the archive with PSD files, find minicart.psd file and open it in Adobe Photoshop or GNU GIMP. You can alter any colors then save image as GIF/PNG/JPEG.
2. Make sure your new shopping bag image is available on the Web. You can upload it to your web hosting or use image hosting like Flickr.
3. Place following code in the end our your Ecwid custom CSS theme:
Code:
   div.ecwid-minicart {
        background-image: url(http://yoursite.com/yourimage.png);
 }
Please, note, that URL must point to exactly the image file, and not to the page with it (e.g.http://yoursite.com/yourimage.png - full path to the new shipping bag image)
4. Save the changes in the Ecwid control panel and refresh the shop page on your site to see the changes.

If you need more help with changing Ecwid look, please, let me know what exactly you need to change and how.

------------------
Welcome to our new Help Center!
Old 11-22-2011, 06:57 AM

Post if i am not upgrade my account?

hi
if i am not upgrade my account. will i sell my products free?

kindly tell me the complete details
thanks in advance
Old 11-22-2011, 11:29 AM
Ecwid Team

Yes, sure. Basic Ecwid functionality is free. No transaction fees, no sales restriction. And we'll keep it this way, we guarantee. You can start selling right now, without paying for anything.

One significant restriction though in the free Ecwid shops is the limit on the number of products. You can add up to 100 products to your shop for free.

If you need more products in your shop or you decide to support the further Ecwid development, you can upgrade to Silver (paid) account and get additional premium features like:
- Discount Coupons,
- Stock control for options,
- Built in Facebook Like buttons and comments,
- API access for custom programming with Ecwid
- Ability to manage unfinished orders
- Ability to change the format of your Order IDs
etc. and a product limit at 20,000 products, of course.

You can compare the plans available in Ecwid here: www.ecwid.com/compare-plans.html

I will be glad to answer on any of your questions about Ecwid Basic and Silver plans.

------------------
Old 11-22-2011, 12:15 PM

Post RE: MARYA

Thanks Marya for giving me the answer

tell me 1 more thing that all my products record is on your control panel so how can i trust? if your site will be damaged or any thing else in future so what is the guarantee of my products safe..and

the other thing is that your site URl is on my site address bar when i click on products category so what is the procedure of remove your URL ?

thanking you i will be wait 4 u r reply..
Old 07-26-2012, 12:39 AM

Maya!

I followed you instructions on changing the shopping bags colors. I uploaded it to the web and inserted the url where it was suppose to be. But the issue is, it seems the image is getting displayed in a "tile format" it displays the shopping bags multiple times instead of the single shopping bag. Any ideas why it is doing this?
Old 07-26-2012, 08:55 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan1 View Post
Maya!

I followed you instructions on changing the shopping bags colors. I uploaded it to the web and inserted the url where it was suppose to be. But the issue is, it seems the image is getting displayed in a "tile format" it displays the shopping bags multiple times instead of the single shopping bag. Any ideas why it is doing this?
Could you give me the link to the page, where I can check it?

------------------
Old 06-19-2013, 10:58 PM

Hi,

I have managed to change the psd and upload it. But only the floating bag has changed, the other one in the product panel is still the same ..
Could you pls tell me how to fix it?
Thanks a lot
Old 06-20-2013, 11:05 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viv McAteer View Post
Hi,

I have managed to change the psd and upload it. But only the floating bag has changed, the other one in the product panel is still the same ..
Could you pls tell me how to fix it?
Thanks a lot
Hello,

I have checked your store's CSS theme and found out that images you used are not available in the web. Please, make sure that URLs used inside CSS code are correct and link to the required image directly.

Once you do this, your codes will work as expected.

------------------
Old 06-20-2013, 09:47 PM

Thanks Maya,
Since last night, the floating bag that I first managed to upload, has actually disappeared. So I have taken off the code for the floating bag and its bag to Ecwid normal icon while I sort out the other bag in the product browser.

Now for the bag in the product browser, you are right, it looks like the image is not on the web. But it is. This is what I can't understand.

The image is uploaded onto my website ( webs.com ) but for some reason its not displaying. I have then signed up with Flicker and uploaded my image there. But still not working.
These are the details, hope you can tell me what I am doing wrong...

CSS code:

div.ecwid-productBrowser-details-inTheBag {
background:transparent url(http://www.flickr.com/photos/9777963...rtbaggreen.png) no-repeat scroll left center;
}

SCREENSHOT OF THE FLICKER PAGE WHERE MY IMAGE IS:

SCREENSHOT OF MY SITE PAGE WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE ICON BAG HAS DISAPPEARED.

What to do??

Thanks for your help
Vivi

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
php