The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-25-2011, 04:59 AM

hi i have a category "Store" in which all the products have added but now i want to add some different products on different page ? what will i do kin

hi i have a category "Store" in which all the products have added but now i want to add some different products on different page ? what will i do..
reply me fast please..
thanks

Last edited by Eugene Rimmer; 11-25-2011 at 11:30 AM.
Old 11-25-2011, 08:00 AM

I'm not sure I understand this, could you rephrase please.
To create other "pages" with products.

Ecwid automatically creates pages for you. All you need to do, is create a new category in your store control panel, then decide what products you want in there. Ecwid will take care of the pages.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:32 AM

You can create a category in your Ecwid store (Ecwid control panel → Catalog → Categories, [New root category button]), and then put a few other products into it.
Old 11-25-2011, 12:28 PM

no no...
listen ..the "store" category is default in ECWID .Is there any other way that i create a new category just like STORE and then make root category is put in it? i used your plugin on my job's site ok i arrange all the products in "store" category.. now i want to add different products on Wordpress other page ..when i add new products in STORE category all the old products are also show on my new page and i want new products on my new page ??
now please tell me what will i do
in short can i make a category like "STORE" in which i add new products and show on new page ??
plz help me
thanks
Old 11-25-2011, 03:14 PM

I see...

Follow this guide here: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/15853258/...duct%20browser

There, you can add all your products to the category and use the following code (change the category number to the one you want to show):

Quote:
<div> <script type='text/javascript' src='http://app.ecwid.com/script.js?1003'></script> <script type='text/javascript'>
xProductBrowser("categoriesPerRow=3","views=grid(3 ,3) list(10) table(20)","categoryView=grid","searchView=list"," style=","defaultCategoryId=3003"); </script> </div>
Change the "3003" to your category number. Then insert the code into the wordpress page using the HTML view.

To find your category number see this link: http://kb.ecwid.com/w/page/23947812/...0or%20category
Old 11-26-2011, 04:34 AM

can i add new css for my widget more beautiful?
HI

I have a question that i want product widget more beautiful like in default widget there are product image , SKU code , ADD TO BAG button now i want that there is a zoom option below the image, and images are shown in table format like row and column wise like this (http://www.sentimentsexpress.com/) go to this link . and see the front page where images are in tabular format ..

can i show my produsts in this format ???

plz help me

thanks

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
php