The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-12-2014, 06:11 AM

Possible to upload plugins with free/basic account?

Simple noob question:

I have the basic/free Ecwid account and I want to upload a plugin for Ecwid. Do I need to upgrade to the Venture version of Ecwid in order to do this?

The plugin is Bitpay for Ecwid and requires some php files to be modded and uploaded (I see no upload options on Ecwid).

Thanks.
Old 11-13-2014, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Simple noob question:

I have the basic/free Ecwid account and I want to upload a plugin for Ecwid. Do I need to upgrade to the Venture version of Ecwid in order to do this?

The plugin is Bitpay for Ecwid and requires some php files to be modded and uploaded (I see no upload options on Ecwid).

Thanks.
Hello there,

In order to use Bitpay in your store you don’t need to upgrade your Ecwid plan. However upgrading will allow you to get additional options for better selling experience. Please refer to this page to learn more about billing plans options: http://help.ecwid.com/customer/portal/articles/1170245

As you mentioned, setting up Bitpay plugin requires some files to be uploaded. You can download them from this page: https://github.com/bitpay/ecwid-plugin Please mind, they are supposed to be uploaded into your server, not to Ecwid. What site do you have? Can you ask your hosting support or the site developer to do the necessary setup?
After the upload please follow the detailed instruction how to set up Bitpay in your Ecwid store on the link above.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
bitcoin, bitpay, php, plugin integration