The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-08-2012, 05:35 PM

Exclamation

Can I change the shopping cart pop-up size or open in another window for minicart?

I would like to have minicarts with product descriptions on pages of my site along with the store page. I can get the mini cart to show up, however, if click the link that offers to see in cart (@bag widget), the cart obviously is constrained by the size of the minicart. If I expand my widget box (in Wix), then, the shopping cart gets huge and the minicart itself is centered on the page when I want it to the right side.

Is there a way around this? I have taken apart my site to work in the minicarts, so there really isn't much. I have the full size cart (wix widget expanded across the page) on the "About" page of my site - just playing around. I have the small version in the "Bras" page. If stay to the minicart size, I would like to either just link to store's version of the shopping cart (in another window, preferrably) or just have it open in another window. I can't obviously have it open on that page due to problems I've mentioned. I can expand the mini cart, but how do I get the mini cart to the right side of the page. Also, when the widget is expanded, the "bag" widget is annoying there at the bottom of cart. If I add more minicarts (for more bras), doe that "bag" widget move down? - or does it stay to the bottom of the minicart the customer used? I saw that I can have a fixed position do I want to try and figure that out?

Am I better having the wix widget the full size of the page and just add code for each minicart to it? Or - Am I better off having individual widgets for ea. minicart?

Thanks,

Linda
Old 03-08-2012, 07:50 PM

Ooops - here's the link: (to bras)

http://www.wix.com/beantownbazaar/coobie/videos#!__bras

Also, note that there is no "Add to bag" image showing....I'm trying to figure out how to get my image (http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...o_bag_pink.png) to show up. Argh! I have added the link to the two locations in the CSS (I think?).

Thanks,

Linda
Old 03-09-2012, 03:02 AM

You know what? - I'm giving up for now. I am currently redoing my site for the 4th time. I am just going to have the store page. I would still like to know how to fix those issues, though. When I get time, I can go back and add the mini carts to each item. I have added a page without a link so you can see both issues: www.wix.com/beantownbazaar/coobie/ecwid

After I finish all details of the site, I will forward the domain name and it will be: www.coobieintimates.com/ecwid

I just have so many things going on, I can't spend another day, two, three, or??? to fix this now.

Thank you,

Linda

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
bag widget, in the bag, minicart, pop-up, show cart