The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-30-2011, 12:33 PM

Need to move Vertical Menu Pop-up from right 2 left

Hi,

My vertical menu is located on the right side of the page, instead of left, and I need to force the vertical menu pop-up to float left instead of right.

See the page here - then roll over "mens brands"
http://tntwesternwear.com/#ecwid:cat...sort=priceDesc.

I'd appreciate any guidance!

Thanks!

Scott
Old 04-21-2011, 10:34 PM

Default REALLY NEED HELP with Vertical Menu Pop-up.

Posted almost a month a go and got no response and really, really need help!

My vertical menu is located on the RIGHT side of my site, NOT the left, so when the menu pops-up on a 1024x768 screen, it comes up off screen and to the right instead of the left where it needs to go.

I have looked through the forum postings and cannot find any reference to anyone else with this problem. I've tried playing with the style sheet but cannot figure out how to make it change.

I did find the setting one time using firebug but have not found it again since. One of the problems was that it was controlled with a inline style and not a style sheet class if I remember correctly.

Can someone, anyone, PLEASE help me to either figure out how to fix this problem - or simply just SHUT OFF the pop-up menu?

The site is
www.tntwesternwear.com

Thank you!!
Old 04-21-2011, 11:30 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
I have looked through the forum postings and cannot find any reference to anyone else with this problem. I've tried playing with the style sheet but cannot figure out how to make it change.
I've checked your store. It looks like there is no easy way to change the behaviour of the category popups.

Quote:
I did find the setting one time using firebug but have not found it again since. One of the problems was that it was controlled with a inline style and not a style sheet class if I remember correctly.
Any inline CSS style can be overwritten using the CSS code which uses the !important rule: http://webdesign.about.com/od/css/f/blcssfaqimportn.htm

Quote:
Can someone, anyone, PLEASE help me to either figure out how to fix this problem - or simply just SHUT OFF the pop-up menu?
In order to remove the pop-up menu, apply this CSS code:

HTML Code:
div.ecwid-categories-MenuBarPopup {
  display:none !important;
}
Also you can try to replace the "vertical categories" widget with a custom menu.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base
Old 04-21-2011, 11:42 PM

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
pop-up, vertical menu