The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-22-2015, 03:21 AM

Default PDF download is taken care of but how about Syncing to a Digital Library?

Hi ECWID Team,

I recently posted about being able to sell a Digital Comic in both PDF format (link to download) and a Sync to a Digital Library. The PDF download link will be easy thanks to your walk-through! However, how about syncing to a Digital Library? Allow me to walk you through the process:

1. A customer would go to our store, find the issue he/she wants to purchase and add it to cart.
2. They checkout and make the purchase
3. Instead of an email coming with a link to download the PDF, we want to sync that content to their personal library on our servers so they can view it or download if they wish from our app. So, once they load their app, the titles/issues they have purchased show up there for reading.

How would I set that up? Please note, I still want to offer the PDF as an option but some people want it on their app instead.

Before you answer, thank you for the wonderful service so far. You really are making it easy to create a store.

Thanks!
Jeff

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
comics, digitallibrary