The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 10-29-2015, 09:22 PM

Domain & Money into the bank.

1st question:
Curious question as getting a domain name. Does it need to include
"ecwid.com" at the end? like "SHOPNAME.ecwid.com"
or can it just be "SHOPNAME.com"
What option would that be or pricing plan?

2nd question:
When you get an order how long does it take to get into your bank account? Does it have to go through with paypal, because i was told Big Cartel uses Paypal & i personally don't like paypal.

3) Can you include international shipping with this website builder, unlike Squareup.com?
_Thank you
Old 11-03-2015, 09:44 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Fox View Post
1st question:
Curious question as getting a domain name. Does it need to include
"ecwid.com" at the end? like "SHOPNAME.ecwid.com"
or can it just be "SHOPNAME.com"
What option would that be or pricing plan?

2nd question:
When you get an order how long does it take to get into your bank account? Does it have to go through with paypal, because i was told Big Cartel uses Paypal & i personally don't like paypal.

3) Can you include international shipping with this website builder, unlike Squareup.com?
_Thank you

Hello,
Thank you for reaching us out.

1. If you don’t have yet your own website, all the same you are able to create your Ecwid store.
Once signed up you have your starter site with the URL that looks like this http://store[store id].ecwid.com

You can change it to your own link in our domain ecwid.com or use your own domain or subdomain proceeding to Settings>General>Starter site in your Ecwid Control panel.

On how to setup your own domain for starter site please read here.

2. Ecwid doesn’t deal with your customers’ money and doesn’t collect nor process it so the terms of inflow please check with the payment gateway you choose.

Among online payment methods you can use the system of credit cards or apply payment gateways. Here is the list of gateways we work with: https://help.ecwid.com/customer/en/p...canIuseinEcwid

If you want to use payment gateway that Ecwid doesn’t support read here.

You can also choose offline methods like wire transfer, cash on delivery, phone ordering etc.

3. Yes, sure. Ecwid enables you to ship all over the world.

For more information on how to set up shipping methods refer to the article in our knowledge base: https://help.ecwid.com/customer/en/p...61340-shipping

If any additional questions appear do not hesitate to ask.

We are always glad to help.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
billing, domain, international, paypal