The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-20-2011, 10:24 PM

Automatically directing customers to Pages/Forms to fill out after they pay with PayPal.

Can I have Ecwid automatically direct customers to a form/page after they purchase a product, or is this something that has to be done with just PayPal? I am only using PayPal and Ecwid at this time. This is a form/page that is connected to my site, so my customers can upload photographs and personalized type to me after they purchase a product. I have a card business at www.ellajakob.com. Thank you!
Old 09-21-2011, 05:55 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon Frederickson View Post
Can I have Ecwid automatically direct customers to a form/page after they purchase a product, or is this something that has to be done with just PayPal? I am only using PayPal and Ecwid at this time. This is a form/page that is connected to my site, so my customers can upload photographs and personalized type to me after they purchase a product. I have a card business at www.ellajakob.com. Thank you!
Hi,

Two ways to accomplish this:

- use the product options feature to ask your customers about necessary information. Using product options a customer can attach an image to a purchased product.

- use our Order API to send a email with a survey/form link to a customer he/she places his/her order. This way requires some customizations.

@ecwid | Facebook | Ecwid Knowledge Base

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
automatic direction, direction after paying, form, page, paypal and ecwid