The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-07-2018, 07:21 AM

Question

How to Design Your Own Website With WordPress - TechTrendz

TechTrendz - Designing of your own WordPress website feels like a difficult task if you don't know where to start. In this article, we'll help walk you through choosing a simple to use, premium WordPress theme and then show you how to set up your own site on WordPress quickly.
Old 05-12-2018, 06:06 PM
Banned

Thanks for the guide! I think that most beginners will find it very useful, because even though WP is fairly easy to use and customize, it can still be a bit tricky to get ti "right", I hope you understand me hahaha
Old 05-15-2018, 02:34 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by fromscratch790 View Post
Thanks for the guide! I think that most beginners will find it very useful, because even though WP is fairly easy to use and customize, it can still be a bit tricky to get ti "right", I hope you understand me hahaha
Hello,

It's Mary from Ecwid Customer Care team. Thank you for contacting us.

We understand how complicated design setting might be sometimes. That is why we have a Help Center with guides, step-by-step instructions, and video tutorials. Our Help Center can be found here: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us

All articles are placed in sections and there is a Design section. It contains the following articles about Ecwid store design:

- Changing store design
- Customizing product images
- Customizing catalog pages
- Customizing product pages
- Customizing storefront navigation and colors

By the way, we have recently enabled a New Design Page. The New Design page gives access to more advanced customization tools that can change the look of the store right in the Ecwid Control panel. This screen cast shows all the features that are available with the new Design page: http://take.ms/Ozi9h

If you can't find these options at the Design page in your Control Panel, let us know and we'll enable them for you.

Hope this information helps!

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.
Old 07-18-2018, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by venkatesh501 View Post

TechTrendz - Designing of your own WordPress website feels like a difficult task if you don't know where to start. In this article, we'll help walk you through choosing a simple to use, premium WordPress theme and then show you how to set up your own site on WordPress quickly.
It would be awesome if you could update it with the list of hosting providers as well so that it would be more clear to choose the best hosting providers.

ipage hosting
WordPress managed hosting
a2 hosting

These are some of the hosting providers that I experienced, you can also mention some others as well that give people benefit while reading your guide. Also, what about if someone uses free themes?
Old 07-27-2018, 07:29 AM

STEP 1: CHOOSE THE RIGHT PLATFORM
If you want to build a good, mobile friendly and functional website quickly, you’ll need to choose a platform (also known as content management system).

What do I mean by “content management system”?
Well, back in 2004 when I got started with web development, most sites were built using HTML (code), CSS and even Flash. These took a lot of time to learn and were tricky to master.

That’s why most people still think creating a website from scratch is difficult or requires a lot of coding and design skills – but that’s no longer true. In 2018, content management systems (CMS) like WordPress have made creating a website accessible to everyone.

To put simply, a content management system (or website building platform) is a user-friendly platform for building websites and managing your own online content, instead of using a bunch of loose HTML pages.

Rest Get helpfrom this link
https://websitesetup.org/

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
blog, seo, website, wordpress