The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 06-13-2014, 09:29 AM

checkout

is it possible that customer stays on the same page after adding a product in the bag. Actually in my store I sell kitchen cabinets which has many sizes so i want the customer to stay on the product page add 1 size to the bag and other sizes there and then before going to checkout page
Old 06-16-2014, 04:09 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBB Doors View Post
is it possible that customer stays on the same page after adding a product in the bag. Actually in my store I sell kitchen cabinets which has many sizes so i want the customer to stay on the product page add 1 size to the bag and other sizes there and then before going to checkout page
Hello!

This option is available by default.

As I can see, in your Ecwid Control Panel the 'Open bag when "Add to bag" is clicked' option is enabled.

If you want your customers stay at the product page after clicking the 'Add to bag' button, go to “System settings -> General -> Cart -> Checkout setting” and uncheck the above-mentioned option.

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.