The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-04-2017, 08:20 PM

Default IPages - Add a small selection from catalog to home page?

I am using the ipages editor. My cart and catalog were successfully added to my catalog page. What I need now is to create a smaller selection of items that link to the cart on my home page.

1) How do I create a smaller selection of catalog items?

2) How do I add the smaller selection to a second page? (In this case my home page under the header "Sales")

Last edited by Evies Things Jewelry; 04-04-2017 at 08:33 PM.
Old 04-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi,

Generally, it is possible to add particular products to a web page following this instruction. So, on the respective product management page in Ecwid control panel you can copy the code for the product and then add this code to necessary web page.

In case the products of the small selection are assigned to the same category, you might want to use the code for that very category instead of adding the products one by one. Here is the instruction on how you can add certain category to a web page: Default category for Product Browser

However if the store is added via a special plugin supplied by your hosting provider and site is based on iFrames, widgets added in different iFrames won't see each other. I would recommend you to contact your hosting provider regarding specific instructions for the sitebuilder that you are using with them.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
add cart, catalog, home page, ipages, smaller selection