The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-11-2018, 03:11 AM

How to get my thumbnail to zoom in while hovering?

I have been working on my starter store and 2 of the things that I couldn't figure out how to CSS is how to make my product zoom in a little bit when your mouse is hovering over the thumbnail (Similar to the sample site https://surfparadise.ecwid.com/).

Another problem I have is when you click on the product, the screen sort of "scrolls down" and I keep having to scroll back up to see my logo and categories. How do I fix this? I would like if you click on the product it starts from the top of the screen.

Please and Thank you!

Last edited by Adorable Mei; 02-11-2018 at 04:19 AM.
Old 02-14-2018, 12:27 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello there,

Alexandra with Ecwid team is here, thank you for reaching us out!

The sample site you mentioned has new storefront design which we introduced recently: the zoom effect on hover goes by default with it. I've enabled new design for your store, too: you can switch to it in your Ecwid Control Panel – Settings – What's new section (check the screenshot here http://take.ms/XiJQc). As soon as you do it, your product images will zoom in slightly on hover as well.

As for the scrolling issue: are you using Ecwid Starter Site only or not? If you have added Ecwid to a custom website, please send us a link — we'll investigate it further to see what can be done.

Thanks!
Old 02-14-2018, 08:37 PM

Hello Alex, thank you for getting back to me.

As for the "What's New" feature I only see "Sign-in by link for customers and Order History improvements" and "Order IDs are always consecutive". I don't see the option of "Next-Gen Look---" from the screenshot you provide me.

Yes, currently I'm using the starter site. Whenever you click on any of my product it starts with the padding of the site. It's like this for every product. I find myself constantly having to scroll up and wish for the screen to start from to top of the site and not in the mid sessions.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.