The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-12-2018, 06:46 PM

Cool

Would like to use Wordpress photo media to upload product photos

How can we help you?

Please provide the link to your storefront

I'm using Ecwid with Wordpress and I would like to upload product photos from the photos I have in my Wordpress media. But the Ecwid program seems to prompt me to upload photos from my computer. Is there a way the Ecwid program will allow me to upload photos I already have in Wordpress? Thank you in advance for your help
Old 02-13-2018, 01:30 AM

Insert your wordpress picture link to your Ecwid store. I think it can work.
Old 02-16-2018, 02:34 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

It's Alex Flint from Ecwid Team. Thanks for reaching us out. I'm here to help you.

You can upload your product images from your WordPress website with the help of Importing Products feature. This option is based on the property that when the importing tool sees the SKU that already exists in your store, it updates current information of the product with this SKU with imported one. If you choose this option, follow these steps:

1. Create a CSV file with 2 columns: SKU and Product Image URL
2. In each row add the SKU of the needed product and the URL(link) of the image that should be uploaded for this very product.
3. Import the CSV file to Ecwid in Catalog → Products → Import Products. When importing the file choose only SKU and Image URL columns in the import settings (screenshot).

Once the file is imported, the images will be uploaded to your products.

Hope I was helpful. If you have any questions, please, feel free to ask.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
wordpress photos