The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-19-2016, 07:32 AM

Add 'In Stock' on Category Page but not for all products

Hi there,

I would like to display the text "In Stock" for most of the products displayed in a Category Page but not for all. I am able to add the text "In Stock" (removed this code for now) but need help in getting it to NOT display for certain product IDs. These IDs I will manually add to the script.

I have been looking at the following threads but my needs are different:
https://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27863 (got this one to work)
https://www.ecwid.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25577 (could not get this to work)

The reason for this is that all products in the store can be ordered but a few are not in stock (they can be pre-ordered). So I would like to highlight the products in the Category Page that are in stock. (As opposed to those that are not in stock.)

Do you have a sample script to get the id of each product listed in a category page? (Ecwid is included in our WIX site and we understand where to place the script.)

Thank you.
Old 01-21-2016, 07:31 PM

I am just hoping for some sample script to grab specific products listed in the category page. I can figure the rest out. (I am going to add (or omit) text from specific products listed in the category page.)

Hoping someone has a sample. Thanks!

Last edited by Flugar; 01-21-2016 at 07:37 PM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.