The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 01-14-2016, 01:59 AM

Hi there. In my other store (ID 7788101) on my DudaOne site (kensiron.dudaone.com) I try to make a test purchase on my page, and on the payment/billing page, it says "Please correct the highlighted fields." but there are no highlighted fields. I am guessing that the missing field is the email field because there was nowhere to enter it prior to this point, but I can't figure it out. Help!

Anybody???

Last edited by norta; 01-15-2016 at 06:02 AM.
Old 01-15-2016, 06:36 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello Samatha!
I am sorry that you faced this.

I checked your store and I was able to go to PayPal for the order that I placed, so everything works correctly. Can you please send me the screenshot of the page showing that error for you?

As long as I was able to proceed to checkout with no issues, it could be something in your environment that causes this error( browser, operating system etc)
E-mail address is obligatory to fill in. As fo the password it is optional.

Please try to use incognito mode to test checkout process and if you are able to successfully go to PayPal's website to make a payment for the order without this payment, please delete all cookies and autofill data that you have in your browser.

If the issue still persists, please give me the following information:

- What browser and what version of it do you use?(Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE)
- What extensions in this browser do you use?
- Can you disable all browser extensions/plugins in this browser to check if it makes difference?
- What operation system do you use and what version?(Windows, Mac IOS, mobile device)
- Please clear the browser cookies
- Please try to check the store in another browser in order to get to know whether it is specific browser issue
- Provide me with the screenshot of the error if you're still getting it.

Looking forward to your reply.

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
cart, duda, dudaone, ecwid, required information