The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Webpartner

Exclamation

Problem with store in product page

Hello
I have it pay account and use ecwid more than 3 years.
Now i change my wp theme and after 2 days i have in problem in the shopping softwear code i the product page.
You can see how look now my store: http://nutrition-bg.com/#!/~/product...31&id=10266840
In another site that i use ecwid too but with another things everything is ok.
Please support me.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:40 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyrni Group LTD View Post
Hello
I have it pay account and use ecwid more than 3 years.
Now i change my wp theme and after 2 days i have in problem in the shopping softwear code i the product page.
You can see how look now my store: http://nutrition-bg.com/#!/~/product...31&id=10266840
In another site that i use ecwid too but with another things everything is ok.
Please support me.
Hello,

I've inspected your store. As far as I can see, the issue is caused by your theme CSS codes. To fix it you will need to edit your theme. Here is the details.

Ecwid widgets automatically adjust themselves to the given site - so you can install your store on several sites or blogs and it will look OK in any layout. To fit any layout, Ecwid loads its styles (CSS) _after_ your site styles. That allows Ecwid to re-define some of the site styles to make the store layout look properly. However, your theme contains a lot of the highest priority styles (the ones that includes '!important' mark in the code), e.g.:
Code:
input {
height: 40px !important;
}
The code above is located in the styles.css (http://nutrition-bg.com/wp-content/t....css?ver=1.4.5) file on your site and makes forms element (radio buttons, text inputs) 40px height. So, even though Ecwid loads the proper CSS codes that should make radio buttons in your store look fine, those CSS codes cannot be applied because your site's ones have that '!important' mark that makes them priority one and doesn't allow overriding.

There are many of such codes that affect your store. Another one (styles.css, line 1891):
Code:
td {
  padding: 24px 28px 24px 28px !important;
  color: #333;
  text-align: center !important;
  font-size: 11.5px;
  background: #f7f7f7;
  border-right: 1px solid #ddd;
}
The first rule here (padding) creates huge gaps between page layout elements. Please try to remove it from your theme (Wordpress admin -> Appearance -> Editor) and you will see the difference.

These issues, as you can see, are the result of invalid theme styles coding. You can find and remove those buggy '!important' styles yourself or contact the theme creators for assistance on this matter.

Hope that helps.

Ecwid Guide for Beginners

Ecwid Help Center

Ecwid video tutorials
Old 12-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Webpartner

Than you very much i remove "!important" in the two places " and now everything i ok.
Thank you again for great support

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
ecwid problem, product page