The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-18-2013, 09:28 PM

resize other image thumbnails on product page.

I am searching through the forum but the term thumbnail returns numerous results and I have not found the answer I am looking for.

On the product beneath the buy now block are the thumbnails for the other products images in the gallery for that product. Can you resize these? I have set the master thumbnail size under the system settings for 160 x 160. That does not seem to effect the other image thumbnails.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:46 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strokers Dallas View Post
I am searching through the forum but the term thumbnail returns numerous results and I have not found the answer I am looking for.

On the product beneath the buy now block are the thumbnails for the other products images in the gallery for that product. Can you resize these? I have set the master thumbnail size under the system settings for 160 x 160. That does not seem to effect the other image thumbnails.
Hello,

Unfortunately, currently it is not possible to make the gallery thumbnails bigger. However there is a corresponding idea in our ideas base. Please, vote for it for the feature to be implemented sooner: http://ideas.ecwid.com/forums/22031-...-be-resizeable
Old 02-13-2015, 06:12 PM

Default Resizing Gallery/ThumbnailsPhotos on Single Product Page

The original post is from January 2013. It is now February 2015 and no progress has been made considering how big of an issue it is according to all the posts I have read on the Internet. Eventhough Ecwid has great features, the only reason I am not using Ecwid is because of this feature (ability to resize gallery/thumbnail pics) or lack of it.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
more images, product page, thumbnail