Old 02-15-2018, 07:27 PM

PayPal and credit card payments not working

How can we help you?
Please provide the link to your storefront: http://pieceslearning.com/store/#!/~/cart

We were notified by a purchaser today that they were not able to pay by PayPal on our storefront. I tested it out myself and found that both the PayPal and credit card payment options were not working!
When I checked out "Payments" on our control panel I discovered that the "credit card or debit card" payment was disabled so I toggled it on. This created a new (second) radio button on online checkout screen:

Note that this second button did not have the "paypal/MC/Visa/Amex" logos just "MC/Visa/Amex"
Choosing this new button provides a "continue" button at bottom of page and ability to proceed with order. Choosing the "old" button does not.

When I checked out the PayPal option on our control panel, I discovered under the "Advanced settings" that the "enable PayPal checkout on cart page" was toggled off so I toggled on. However this has not corrected the problem and purchasers still cannot pay by paypal. What they get is a blank pop up window.
Please help!
Thank you!
Old 02-16-2018, 10:11 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

This is Una from Ecwid Customer Care team. Thank you for reaching out.

I’m very sorry to hear that you faced such an issue! I was able to reproduce it on your website as well. Our developers are already aware of the problem and in the process of fixing it up. Meanwhile, we are going to enable our old PayPal integration for your store, so that your customers could place orders and pay for them.

We will let you know when the issue is resolved!

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. You can also reach out Ecwid Support team using this contact form: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Best regards,
Una Q.
Ecwid Support Team
Old 02-21-2018, 07:33 PM

our paypal integration is not working as well. I seem to having the same issue. My store is http://www.1p36dsa.org/merchandise

Please help
Old 02-22-2018, 02:50 PM

I have the same problem om my website catheleyne.com
The payment method is all set-up via Mollie including allowing payments via all sorts of credit cards, but only the iDeal payment is possible. Could you please assist how to fix this, as I got two mails from clients, stating that they want to pay via credit card, but no possibility.
Old 02-23-2018, 11:01 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.shirtcliff View Post
our paypal integration is not working as well. I seem to having the same issue. My store is http://www.1p36dsa.org/merchandise

Please help
Hi,

I'm terribly sorry about the issue. We have recently enabled the new integration with PayPal. It's usual behavior is the following: when your customers click "Pay with PayPal", they get a popup window where they are able to pay for the order. However, the PayPal popup doesn't show up on some websites due to incompatibility with certain script libraries. We have already reported this problem to PayPal. In the meanwhile, we've enabled the old integration with PayPal for your Ecwid store. Please check it.
Old 02-23-2018, 11:18 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catheleyne View Post
I have the same problem om my website catheleyne.com
The payment method is all set-up via Mollie including allowing payments via all sorts of credit cards, but only the iDeal payment is possible. Could you please assist how to fix this, as I got two mails from clients, stating that they want to pay via credit card, but no possibility.
Hi,

I've checked your store settings and see that the new Mollie Payments payment method that accepts Visa, MasterCard®, American Express, Bancontact, iDeal, KBC, Belfius, Bitcoin and PayPal is in the Disabled state in Ecwid control panel > Payment page. Please enable it like described here . Then all the payment options that are enabled in your Mollie account ('Website Profiles' section) will be shown to your customers.
Old 03-30-2018, 01:16 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi,

I'm Edward from Ecwid Team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.shirtcliff View Post
I'd like to happily inform you that the issue with PayPal was fixed, and the new integration was enabled back for your store.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Old 09-13-2018, 01:58 AM

Hi,

I am unable to receive payments via PayPal as well. This is a new store and have not received any payments as yet, upon testing the PayPal, discovered that it does not work. The link to my store is : Pirulin.ecwid.com
Old 09-13-2018, 08:34 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

Alexandra is here, Ecwid team. Thanks for reaching us out!

Quote:
I am unable to receive payments via PayPal as well. This is a new store and have not received any payments as yet, upon testing the PayPal, discovered that it does not work. The link to my store is : Pirulin.ecwid.com
Ryan, I've tested your store both on desktop and mobile devices but I haven't been able to notice any issues so far. On the checkout, I am successfully redirected to the PayPal page to complete the payment. Do you still reproduce the issue on your end? If you do, please let me know as much details as possible:

– What steps should be taken to reproduce the problem?
– Do you get any error message checking out with PayPal? If you do, please attach a screenshot (do not include any personal/CC details).
– What device, OS and browser version do you have? We will try to replicate the issue in similar environment.

Thanks! I look forward to your reply.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:09 AM

Hi,