The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-22-2017, 02:14 PM

Exclamation

Correios Brasil can't calculated price shipping

Hello,

I have a account in Correios Brasil, but have issues to integrate to Ecwid System.
I follow all the steps in the SiteBuilder, but in the account details my login is not accept, even i used the same of the Correios System.

Ecwid show me this message in Portuguse:
"Serviço indisponivel para este código administrativo."

That means:
"Service not available for this administrative code."

Can you help me?
Old 05-23-2017, 08:53 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Ecwid customer care.

Really sorry, that you've had this kind of experience with Ecwid.

I've checked your account and replicated the issue. Our developers will look into that, and I hope, that soon, we'll be able to resolve this for you.

As I understand there is no chance, those account credentials have a typo in them? Just making sure here.

We will investigate this. I will keep you updated by email (associated with your account).

So far, the workarounds would be:

— Use our default account in Brasil correios

— You can consider disabling Brasil correios shipping method temporarily (in your Ecwid control panel > Settings > Shipping & Pickup) and creating a custom table shipping method to ensure your customers will receive proper shipping rates. Here’s the instructions on how to do that: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...ng#Customtable

I also noticed, that there are some issues with your zones setup. Especially, the Brazil zone. Please, see screenshot:

If you go to your Control Panel > Settings > Zones > Brazil you will be able to see what I'm talking about.

Quote:
80010-040*
80010-070*
80010-080*
By putting these three numbers (zip codes) in the zip code box you limit the delivery zone to those zip codes. I advise you to erase them, otherwise the majority of your potential customers will not get the shipping rates.

If you ship only within Brazil, you should leave it with only the country configured in the zone. No other settings needed. Other settings were merely created to restrict or narrow down the delivery zone.

Or is that something you wanted to do?

Looking forward to your reply.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:11 PM

Hello, Charlie!

I understand the issue and the alternative option, but in Brazil we only have one Shipping Company, that is Correios. So, I can't go ahead until Ecwid fix the problem with my Zone.

Unfortunately I don't have another option.

Do you know who much time you need to fix the issue in my zone?
Old 05-23-2017, 12:21 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi,

You still can use the Brazil Correios shipping method, but with our default account.

Quote:
Do you know who much time you need to fix the issue in my zone?
The problem with your zone can be fixed by you in the blink of an eye:

1. Delete everything from the Zip Code box in Brazil zone

2. Delete every state, that you've chosen to leave only the country — Brazil, in there.

3. Go to Settings > Shipping & Pickup. Edit your current Brazil Correios shipping method and set our default account there, as opposed to your own account.

4. That's it.

If you do not want to configure shipping manually with custom table or flat rate, the aforementioned option is a perfect workaround to still use Brazil Correios. Just not with your account yet.

Don't hesitate to ask further.
Old 05-23-2017, 01:15 PM

Hi Charlie!

I follow your steps, I erased the zip codes e and states in the zone settings.

So, I choose the default account.

But in the store I saw this message where should be the caculator: "Desculpe, não enviamos pacotes para esta localidade." In english means "Sorry, we do not ship packages to this location".
Old 05-23-2017, 02:20 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

I've checked your store a couple of times, and indeed it seems so. The message is present.

I've tested a couple of other shops, that use Brasil Correios, but they all worked fine.

Then, I've copied your company's address to my test store (the one marked in your Control Panel, the one we calculate shipping from), and it did not give me any options. I saw the message: "Sorry, we do not ship packages to this location".

No matter what address I put in.

Then, I noticed, that the zip code you have is quite strange — 80000-000. So I changed that to 81110-520 (Rua Elói Orestes Zeglin, 157 - Pinheirinho, Curitiba - PR). And it worked for me.

I've also tested it on your store.

Please, tell me if the zip code 80000-000 is your real zip code, because from what I can surmize it's just the starting zip code of Curtiba.

Thanks.
Old 05-23-2017, 03:06 PM

Charlie,

Actually our zip code is 81.200-200. Can you change for me?
Old 05-23-2017, 03:13 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi,

Sure. Just did. All works.

You can change your zip code at all times in your Control Panel > Settings > General > Store profile.

And the zip code in your Shipping origin in Control Panel > Settings > Shipping & Pickup > if you scroll down a bit and click "Change address".

Glad I was of help.
Old 05-30-2017, 01:25 PM

Hello, Charlie.

I have another problem. Even with the correct zip code, the calculator doesn't work. It just show the same price. I know Ecwid have problems with Correios system, so I think the better choice is create a manual method to calculate. How can I do this?
Old 05-31-2017, 10:48 AM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

Charlie here, Ecwid Team.

Let's address your issues in an orderly fashion.

Issue with your Brasil Correios

Some time ago, you contacted us regarding the issue with connecting your Brasil Correios to Ecwid.

I'm sorry for the radio silence.

We've been working on this problem and there are some fixes that have been already released to improve the integration with Brasil Correios.

However, it seems that there are a few cases left when merchants are not able to connect a Brasil Correios account to Ecwid

In order to eliminate the problem completely, we need some additional details regarding your Brasil Correios account. Can you please send me the following details:
  • what are the shipping methods codes enabled in your Brasil Correios account?

Based on these codes, we'll be able to investigate the issue further. Thank you in advance.

Custom shipping methods

You can consider disabling Brasil correios shipping method temporarily (in your Ecwid control panel > Settings > Shipping & Pickup) and creating a custom table shipping method to ensure your customers will receive proper shipping rates. Here’s the instructions on how to do that: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...ng#Customtable

You also can create a flat rate shipping per order: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...pping#Flatrate

Hope, this helps.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
calculated, carrier calculated, correios, correios brasil, shipping