The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:39 PM

Shipping cost isn't calculated at checkout

Hi there,

I've setup a number of different shipping options and specified all the regions which apply to the various options. And for each of my products I've chosen "Use global settings" but when i go through the check out process no shipping is added to the cost nor am I given the various shipping options...any ideas why that might be?

Thanks,
Mikael
Old 12-06-2012, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet Vintage Posters View Post
Hi there,

I've setup a number of different shipping options and specified all the regions which apply to the various options. And for each of my products I've chosen "Use global settings" but when i go through the check out process no shipping is added to the cost nor am I given the various shipping options...any ideas why that might be?

Thanks,
Mikael
I have checked your store and as far as I can see, you have not defined weight for your products, so Ecwid treats them as intangible ones. All intangible products don't require shipping address and shipping method selection at checkout. A product that requires shipping should either have weight assigned (Ecwid control panel -> Catalog -> Products -> click on the product -> open “”General” tab -> tick "This product requires shipping" checkbox. If your shipping rates depend on the order weights, enter the weight value into the “Weight” filed -> click “Save (Ctrl+S)”.

Do it for all the tangible products in your store.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
checkout, costs, shipping