The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 08-22-2017, 02:03 PM

Need to put "from" on certain shop items

Hi,

I need to place word "from" before certain items price in my store as some of our items will start from certain price,but have options which will add additional pricing onto them due to personalisation etc.

Basically when you log into our shop there will be categories, but when you click certain category I would like to have word " From "X price"" to appear under each item in the shop instead of where currently it shows a price right now.

Is this doable and if so how does the whole CSS thing works as I'm completely new to this. Do I just copy and paste the code and ammend certain things like shop's categories code number etc... or will it require additional code to work?

Also for the future is there any way to instead of following pricing to display a message instead such as for example "From 8.50 per unit"?
Old 09-11-2017, 07:50 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

Clara here, Ecwid Customer Care team.

We are very sorry for the delay with replying.

It is possible to add 'From' to prices with the help of CSS code, please see it below:

.ecwid-productBrowser-ProductPage-NNNNN div.ecwid-productBrowser-price::before {
content: "from ";
}

Please replace NNNNN with actual product ID of the product you want to add 'From' to. Here is how to get this ID: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/articles/207807265

You should add the code to your active CSS theme in your Ecwid Control Panel > Settings > Design > CSS themes. Please remember to save the changes.

Please check here for more information on changing design in Ecwid: https://www.ecwid.com/blog/a-compreh...re-design.html

Thank you!

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
css, price, price from