The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 04-22-2015, 06:28 PM

Shopping bag not showing on phone after adding item

Hello,

I just did a redesign to my site to make it responsive. When a buyer clicks to add an item to the shopping bag, it says that it's been added but the bag is not visible like it is on a desktop. I've been looking into this, but most of the information I've found is from 2013 and earlier. I know I'm missing something simple, but can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance for any help you can pass along.

Juan
Old 04-23-2015, 08:48 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underground Crawlers View Post
Hello,

I just did a redesign to my site to make it responsive. When a buyer clicks to add an item to the shopping bag, it says that it's been added but the bag is not visible like it is on a desktop. I've been looking into this, but most of the information I've found is from 2013 and earlier. I know I'm missing something simple, but can't figure it out.

Thanks in advance for any help you can pass along.

Juan
Hi Juan,

Thank you for contacting us.

I checked your Ecwid store here: http://www.undergroundcrawlers.com/store.html and I see that you added Ecwid integration code and a minicart widget to your responsive website pages and it works perfectly: your customers are able to purchase products from any device on your website.

Please let me know if you still experience this issue and please provide a link to your the page when it happens so I can inspect it
Thank you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.