The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 05-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi there,

Quote:
Blogger please
In order to enable new clean URLs, it is necessary to specify URLs rewrite rule in the .htaccess file, then add a special script to the store page. Such approach is described in our API documentation: https://developers.ecwid.com/api-doc...-friendly-urls

Unfortunately, it's most likely that Blogger won't allow users to have access to their server configuration. I'm sorry, but I'm afraid it won't be possible to enable new URLs in this case.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.
Old 05-10-2017, 06:09 PM

I also have a blogger site and run a parallel wordpress installation because blogger does not index past a few pages on google. The only solution I had was to switch to wordpress for the store.

UPDATE on my previous post: Yes the indexing has started again, it has taken quite a while for google to find the clean URL's after the bug from the store on the homepage was first discovered.

Nonetheless now that its fixed I cannot see myself running into any other issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to MNM.ca For This Useful Post:
Daria Sh. (05-10-2017)
Old 07-16-2017, 09:01 PM

We are using Wordpress but still our URL have not been cleaned.What can we do to clean them because we are on the business plan.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
clean urls, seo