Old 08-20-2019, 09:48 AM

How i can convert my website in ecwid

How can we help you?

Please provide the link to your storefront

Hi Team, My name is Mohit and I am the owner of fabtechie.com I just want to know that I am able to convert my present site in ecwid store? My website basically on tech news but now I want to convert in-store so I can sale my affiliate product. Help me out for this
Old 08-21-2019, 07:50 AM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabtechie View Post
How can we help you?

Please provide the link to your storefront

Hi Team, My name is Mohit and I am the owner of fabtechie.com I just want to know that I am able to convert my present site in ecwid store? My website basically on tech news but now I want to convert in-store so I can sale my affiliate product. Help me out for this
Hello Mohit,

This is Reina from Ecwid Team. Thank you for your message!

Ecwid stores are embeddable which means you can add it to any website. I've checked your website and I see that it's created with the help of WordPress.

So, you can add your Ecwid store to your site with the help of our plugin for WordPress sites. Check the instruction on how to do that here: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...wid-E-Commerce

After you install our plugin and connect your Ecwid store to it, you will be able to add your store to any page of your WordPress site to sell your products.

Let us know if you have any additional questions!
Old 12-18-2019, 10:18 AM

Thankyou Reina this helped me too. I converted my site baabroz.com into ecwid store.
Old 02-17-2020, 08:40 AM

You surely can, but u should have basic information on how to make a site. there is no advanced science for it. You can try WordPress to make your site need someone to do your assignments for you. but I trust u have something helpful things which make individuals go to your site. And will benefit you as well the users.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:16 AM

Typically, a questionnaire is a series of questions that should be answered clearly to get objective information on a specific topic. The successful questionnaires usually include open-ended and closed-ended questions in order to get maximally unbiased information on the specific subject.if you are not sure you can be successful in this type of assignment, contact this best questionnaire writing service and rely on professional writers.
Old 04-10-2020, 10:34 AM

very good store thank you for sharing give me the link, please.
Best boxing gloves

Tags
store, web development, wordpress