The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-19-2017, 07:41 PM

Cool

loads on F5

My store front loads sometimes and sometimes I have to hit F5. I am afraid my customers are going see a blank screen and leave.
http://custompetprints.com/store/
The Following User Says Thank You to The Snooty Pups For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2017, 01:44 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello there,

Alexandra here, Ecwid team. Thank you for contacting us!

I am sorry to hear you've faced a problem with the loading of your store; let's try to sort everything out.

I've checked your store at http://custompetprints.com/store; as I see, you had installed the MailMunch plugin. I did a bit of research on the matter, and I think I've found the reason of the issue.

The thing is that your Ecwid account had the so-called "Interactive load" enabled. Such option allows Ecwid scripts to start loading at the same time with other elements on your website—and usually it improves the loading speed of the store in general.

But as it turned out, the combination of MailMunch plugin + Interactive load prevents Ecwid from proper loading. We had to temporarily disable the Interactive load for your account in order to avoid such incompatibility problem.

Our developers will investigate the issue further to find out what exactly causes the incompatibility. But as of now, your store is loading fine.

If you have further questions, please let me know.
Old 09-20-2017, 03:12 PM

Thank so much! : )
The Following User Says Thank You to The Snooty Pups For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2017, 08:11 AM

Default Same thing happened with me

I was also facing same issue with my newly built site www.paydaysunny.com and I coudn't figure out why this is happening. I asked in many forums but no appropriate response. One of my friends said that it has stopped to work. Eventually it was problem with my button.
The Following User Says Thank You to tom sunny For This Useful Post:

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.