The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-24-2012, 09:09 PM

Default Bulk order Quantities

I love the new features - but I have a few issues! please help.
The main problems are with the bulk order price option.
1. size of qty box.
2. price update
3. volume costs per unit not total
4. combined total price

1. the qty box is not large enough for 4 figures or more (same for the basket), I run print store and my order qty can be in the thousands.
2. It doesn't update the price until in the basket, previously I used product options to allow the clients to select the qty required, however this meant our clients had to stick within our predefined qty options and sometimes we had too many to look sensible. We used drop downs and when you selected your qty the price was updated.
3. The updated version lets the user see the price breaks as a unit cost, can it be switched to show a total cost at each qty break? I realise the unit cost can be expanded with a click (nice), however they can't see the total for their required qty until they add it to their basket. Can the price update on the fly as the qty is entered?
4. If the same item is ordered more than once the basket recalculates based on total volume, this can create a problem for me - can we set selected products not to offer a combined total, I understand the benefit of this for most people, in fact for some of my digital products this is good for me too.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	new messy way.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	1326   Click image for larger version

Name:	old tidy way.png
Views:	251
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	1327  

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
bulk, combined, price, qty