The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 03-16-2017, 07:17 AM

Russian words in payment method name

Hello!
When I follow the checkout I see the payment method "in cash" written in Russian.
Old 03-17-2017, 01:01 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Price Toronto View Post
Hello!
When I follow the checkout I see the payment method "in cash" written in Russian.
Hi Alex,

It’s Daria from Ecwid Customer Care team.

When you create a new Ecwid account, the language for your control panel is defined by your browser's default language. I've checked your account and I see that the names of the payment methods are written in Russian there. It means that you created this account in the browser with Russian as the default language.

If you want to display the payment methods in English to your customers, you can always rename the payment methods in your control panel. To do it, go to control panel > Settings > Payment > click on 'More payment options' button > click on the name of the payment method which you want to rename > enter the new name > click 'Apply' > click 'Save'. For example, to rename 'Наличными' into 'In cash', click on the name of this payment method and change it:

Remember to click 'Apply' and 'Save' buttons.

Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

More tips and hints on Ecwid use in our Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
payment, russian