The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-08-2017, 10:44 AM

iDEAL payment not working

Hello,

currently im trying my wix webshop and testing the payments.
Unfortunately it still doesn't work and I get the error:

We zijn helaas niet in staat uw bestelling te verwerken en op te slaan, De betalingsservice reageerde met fout 'This account does not exist or is suspended.'. Het lijkt erop dat de betalingsgateway niet correct is ingesteld. Neem contact op met de winkelbeheerder om dit probleem op te lossen.

Everything is in test mode, I inserted the Mollie test API, and added it in Ecwid as test mode.

Any solutions?

Kind regards
Old 02-09-2017, 12:58 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon394 View Post
Hello,

currently im trying my wix webshop and testing the payments.
Unfortunately it still doesn't work and I get the error:

We zijn helaas niet in staat uw bestelling te verwerken en op te slaan, De betalingsservice reageerde met fout 'This account does not exist or is suspended.'. Het lijkt erop dat de betalingsgateway niet correct is ingesteld. Neem contact op met de winkelbeheerder om dit probleem op te lossen.

Everything is in test mode, I inserted the Mollie test API, and added it in Ecwid as test mode.

Any solutions?

Kind regards
Hi Jon394!

Thanks for contacting Ecwid Support team.

Can you please further explain where do you see that error? What is URL of the page where you see it? Please provide a screenshot if possible.

Most probably, this error is caused by misconfiguration of the payment method. The error message you saw was generated by iDeal — it responded with that error to the payment request from your store and the account it referred to is your iDeal merchant account. It seems like there is some issue with your iDeal account or you put the wrong ID in the payment method settings in your Ecwid control panel. Please make sure it's correct, and if the error still appears, please contact iDeal support on this matter - they should be able to check your account and advise how to fix it.

Please, check our article about iDEAL(Mollie) —https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...-iDEAL-Mollie-

Thank you.

Ecwid team
Old 02-09-2017, 01:39 PM

I have already found another solution, the problem was that Ecwid didn't update the Mollie.com API yet... now im forced to use multisafepay
Old 02-13-2017, 01:20 PM
Ecwid Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon394 View Post
I have already found another solution, the problem was that Ecwid didn't update the Mollie.com API yet... now im forced to use multisafepay
Hello,

Thanks a lot for your message!

We have not yet switched to the new Mollie API. I am afraid, we do not have any ETA yet, sorry.

I will pass your request to our development team so that they consider updating the current version of Mollie API.

Can you please let us know what payment options that are present in a new version of Mollie you would like to use?

Thank you.

Ecwid team
Old 08-11-2017, 07:52 PM

Dear Ecwid,

I have the same problem!
When will this be fixed?

Greetings Dave
Old 01-30-2018, 12:28 PM
Ecwid Team

Hi there!

This is Stacy from Ecwid Customer Care Team.

I have good news for you: the integration with the latest Mollie API is available in Ecwid. Now you can accept Visa, MasterCard®, American Express, Bancontact, iDeal, KBC, Belfius, Bitcoin and PayPal with your Mollie account.

You can connect your Ecwid Store to Mollie Payments app from our App Market. The app is free.

Also, you can find this payment option in your Ecwid Control panel > Payment > Choose Payment Processor section:

If you have any questions, please contact us again.

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
ideal, not working, payment