The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 09-24-2018, 05:43 AM

Paymentwall Mobiamo payment method

Hi,

I would like to let my buyers pay with Mobile phone. That can be done with Mobiamo paymenth method, Paymentwall getaway. But there's no Paymentwall option in your list of Payment processors. I would like to know, if there's anywway to let my buyers pay with phone.

Thanks!
Old 09-26-2018, 06:51 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

This is Valerie from Ecwid Customer Care team. Thank you for your question.

At the moment, Paymentwall indeed is not integrated with Ecwid, this is why you can’t find Paymentwall option in the list of Payment Processors.

If Ecwid doesn’t support a payment gateway you want, you can integrate it yourself in two ways:
  • using Authorize.Net Emulation
  • using Ecwid API

Let me tell you about each of these options.

Authorize.Net Emulation

Ecwid allows using any payment gateway that supports or can emulate the Authorize.Net SIM API. This feature can be used to use Ecwid with gateways it doesn't support yet or to develop custom payment modules. Authotize.Net Emulation is only possible, if your Payment processor supports Authorize.Net SIM API. Please, contact your Payment processor’s Support team and ask them, whether it’s possible to integrate this Payment processor using Authorize.Net Emulation.

To add your Payment Gateway using Authorize.Net Emulation, please, follow this
instruction:
  1. Open your Ecwid Control Panel > Payment
  2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and choose Authorize.Net SIM in Choose Payment Processor section
  3. You’ll be redirected to Authorize.Net SIM account details page
  4. Fill in the appropriate fields (screenshot)
  5. If you’re not sure how to fill in these field, follow the instructions provided by your payment company
  6. Click Advanced Settings link and change the endpoint URL to the one provided by your payment gateway (screenshot)
  7. Click Save in the top-right corner of the page

Once you perform these steps, your payment processor will be displayed for customers as “Credit or debit card” option. Once they choose it, they will pay using your new payment gateway.

Using Ecwid API

If your Payment processor cannot emulate Authorize.Net SIM API, you can add any payment processor with the help of custom app. You can create such app using Ecwid Payment API. This requires advanced coding skills, so you might need to hire a developer or contact Ecwid Customization Team. Ecwid provides customization help on paid basis. Fill in this form https://ecwidcom.typeform.com/to/vIlijv, we will review your request and get back to you via email with the quote.

I hope, this information will be helpful. Feel free to reach us out in case of further questions.

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
methods, mobiamo, payment, paymentwall