The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 11-26-2017, 11:53 PM

Issue with payment

Hi ive just been paid by a clinet for a consultation dating back to october he owed me 70 gbp. However its being processed by the risk managment team it looks like . This is my first payment with ewcid and im starting to think I should just stick with the higher fees from payza as ive never had an issue. I verified everything and you said it was all set to take payments. So why am I seeing this?
Im either able to take payments or im not. Im owed thousands by clients who couldnt pay with payza for ages because of a technical glitch which is sorted however they dont want to use payza now. So here I am stuck for no reason.
The Following User Says Thank You to philip jones For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2017, 11:07 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello, Philip.

Thank you for contacting Ecwid customer care. My name is Charlie.

Sorry, you have faced this.

Quote:
ive just been paid by a clinet for a consultation dating back to october he owed me 70 gbp. However its being processed by the risk managment team it looks like . This is my first payment with ewcid and im starting to think I should just stick with the higher fees from payza as ive never had an issue. I verified everything and you said it was all set to take payments. So why am I seeing this? Im owed thousands by clients who couldnt pay with payza for ages because of a technical glitch which is sorted however they dont want to use payza now. So here I am stuck for no reason.
I've checked your account, and indeed it seems like you have two pending transactions on your account. That is so, because the transactions for these order are under review by our payment gateway's risk team. It's a common practise, and it should be released soon, if everything is alright.

You can check out this information in the order details, if you go My Sales > Orders > click on the order > on the right, near the transaction there will be the caption we are looking for. Screenshot: http://take.ms/iollD

WePay's (Ecwid Payments) policy states, that reviews typically take 2-5 days. It is not connected to your store specifically, or to your set up. Please, don't worry, the funds should be released shortly.

You also can use other payment gateways along with Ecwid Payments. To see the complete list available, please, go to Settings > Payment > (scroll down a bit) Choose Payment Processor.

And here's the complete list of payment gateways supported by Ecwid with instructions on how to set them up: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...portedgateways

Thank you!
Old 11-27-2017, 11:08 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello, Philip.

Sorry, you have faced this.

Quote:
ive just been paid by a clinet for a consultation dating back to october he owed me 70 gbp. However its being processed by the risk managment team it looks like . This is my first payment with ewcid and im starting to think I should just stick with the higher fees from payza as ive never had an issue. I verified everything and you said it was all set to take payments. So why am I seeing this? Im owed thousands by clients who couldnt pay with payza for ages because of a technical glitch which is sorted however they dont want to use payza now. So here I am stuck for no reason.
I've checked your account, and indeed it seems like you have two pending transactions on your account. That is so, because the transactions for these order are under review by our payment gateway's risk team. It's a common practise, and it should be released soon, if everything is alright.

You can check out this information in the order details, if you go My Sales > Orders > click on the order > on the right, near the transaction there will be the caption we are looking for. Screenshot: http://take.ms/tr0Ft

WePay's (Ecwid Payments) policy states, that reviews typically take 2-5 days. It is not connected to your store specifically, or to your set up. Please, don't worry, the funds should be released shortly.

You also can use other payment gateways along with Ecwid Payments. To see the complete list available, please, go to Settings > Payment > (scroll down a bit) Choose Payment Processor.

And here's the complete list of payment gateways supported by Ecwid with instructions on how to set them up: https://support.ecwid.com/hc/en-us/a...portedgateways

Thank you!
Old 11-27-2017, 02:22 PM

Default Thank you

Thank you. Il update everyone as soon as its resolved
The Following User Says Thank You to philip jones For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2017, 02:40 AM

Default My customers pay by credit card and receive a confirmation email then immediately receive an awaiting payment email

Hello,

My customers pay by credit card and the order processes correctly and they receive a confirmation email for the payment. Immediately following that they receive another email that says your order is awaiting payment. In the dashboard it now shows that their order is awaiting payment when they paid by credit card. PLEASE HELP! What do I do?
The Following User Says Thank You to John Cole Marketing For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2017, 04:09 PM

Hello,

I originally had the phone order option setup and noticed the awaiting payment method. I then disabled the phone order option and the remaining customers after that have placed orders have paid by credit card and receive a paid confirmation. Then after they receive this they receive an additional email that says awaiting payment. I setup this store for a fundraiser to donate all proceeds to the victims of the Thomas Fire in California. Many people are questioning me now on why the payment is paid then comes back awaiting payment. Their credit cards do get charged and the transaction goes through. Please advise as I need help ASAP!

My store ID is 12812490

Thank you,
JC
The Following User Says Thank You to John Cole Marketing For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2017, 03:49 AM
Ecwid Team

Default "Awaiting Payment"

Hello John,

This is Freya from Ecwid Customer Care Team.

As you already may know, we've addressed the issue with your orders by responding directly to your personal mailbox. This is done due to the sensitive nature of the information and personal data included in the process of collecting your payments.

Please, let us know if any other questions appear — we are always glad to help!

Ecwid Customer Care Team

Recover Abandoned Carts to Earn 12% More Sales !
The Following User Says Thank You to Freya S. For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 11:13 PM

Default No credit card options for customers only paypal. customers leaving...

I'm having a similar issue.
Two people (friends and family) have called me to tell me they don't have the option to use their credit card to make a purchase. I didn't hear of any problem from the first three orders but now my customers leave the site because they don't have the option to use their credit card. Please advise.

Store ID 11597300

Thanks,
Eleanna
The Following User Says Thank You to Eleanna Anagnos For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2017, 03:01 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

Quote:
Two people (friends and family) have called me to tell me they don't have the option to use their credit card to make a purchase. I didn't hear of any problem from the first three orders but now my customers leave the site because they don't have the option to use their credit card. Please advise.

Store ID 11597300
You sent the same message to our mailbox, and we have already replied to you!

Please, check your inbox.

Thank you!
Old 12-13-2017, 03:01 PM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

Quote:

Store ID 11597300
You sent the same message to our mailbox, and we have already replied to you!

Please, check your inbox.

Thank you!

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
awaiting payment, not heard, payment, processing