The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 07-22-2016, 08:00 PM

Please help me

Hi,

I just got charged $350 for a subscription fee that I stopped using months ago. I have not been using Ecwid or any other related services for months. I cannot afford this fee anymore as I had to close my business due to financial debt. I emailed billing Ecwid but I have not received any replies. Please help me, I desperately need the money and I can't afford to pay for a subscription anymore. I just got the email telling me that I as charged $350, less than an hour ago. Please help me.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:29 AM
Ecwid Team

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your post!

We are very sorry you have found yourself in this situation. Please note that Ecwid never charges the customers cards or PayPal accounts without their permission. The subscription for Ecwid paid plans is renewed automatically to avoid any interruptions in stores work that can be caused by downgrading if a customer forgets to pay for subscription. So, $350 were charged automatically for a year of Business plan – the subscription you selected when upgrading your account.

Our billing department will look into your situation and see what can be done here to help you and will contact you by email.

We apologize for the fact you have not received a reply to your email message, this is really strange and surely it is not a normal situation as we are always willing to help. We are really very sorry this happened.

Thank you!

Help Center

⬇ Please click Thanks if my reply helped you.

Last edited by Clara K; 07-25-2016 at 08:30 AM.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
billing, payment, plan, planning, refund