The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Old 02-18-2012, 08:56 PM

Question

Sorting Products in the Catalog (not in the store)

I don't know the easiest way to ask this... I want to ADD a category/field for PRICE when sorting on the product page inside Ecwid. I don't want to know how to sort in the store- I want to know if I can add a new field for PRICE, so I can see all prices on the product page of the catalog. There is SKU- Name- Category and Availability. I want and need PRICE. Is there a way to do it? If not- what is the best way to ask for this in the IDEAS area?

I'm hoping there is some code I can use.

Thanks
Old 02-20-2012, 04:16 PM

Unfortunately, it is not possible to add a field into the product tables in the Ecwid control panel. If you need to quickly lookup your products by prices, you can simply export them, open the exported file in the spreadsheet editor and setup data filters or simple sort the products by price column to be able to quickly find the products you need. To locate the same products in the Ecwid control panel you can copy their SKUs and use them in the search to open the exact products.

We will of course consider enhancing the Ecwid control panel to better fit your requirements with time.

The information in this thread might be outdated
If the solution did not help, please, check our Help Portal or contact Ecwid Team.

Tags
price field